Thanks Thanks:  24

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Help with Movie Title Please

Hi, I am looking for the name of a movie. There are a few subplots in it. There is an old guy living in a rooming house with another guy that just got out of jail. They are planning to leave for vegas the next day. The ex convict ends up killing a prostitute and hiding her under the bed. The other guy gets home and is really angry. He hides the body in the basement of the hotel I think in an old refrigerator and then goes back and moves it. In the meantime there is this young 15 year old prostitute with red hair I think and she is recruited by an older prostitute. They go to the hotel and she is supposed to do her first trick. The older woman has a change of heart and doesn't want her to do it. Her pimp beats her up and the girl agrees to do it. There is also this old African American guy that always sits in the lobby watching this little TV that keeps going in and out. They always comment on what a hot day it is. I believe it was on IFC or Sundance? It is filmed very well and I would appreciate any help anyone can provide.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 02-02-2012 at 03:41 PM.