Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Credits

Widow and Live In Lover

Plot is man finds car with dead man inside. As car rolls toward cliff man recovers bag of jewels. Car goes off cliff. Man winds up in town at home of dead man's wife and rents room. Wife ransacks room and finds jewels. A fight ensues and wife claims necklace was given her by her husband. Police get involved in death and wife covers for man. They become lovers and she tries to fence the rest of the jewels. Cannot remember ending and am stuck for a name

Credits

a little help

I want to know the name of a horror movie I saw a few years back it's about a young woman who gets raped by the devil and gets pregnant and the "baby" talks to her from the womb makes her kill in order to feed..all I know it's european and the title it's something like the devil within or the evil within I've been looking everywhere with no luck please a little help

Credits
    @Oldbert

Could it be "The Devil's Due"?

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...l-s-Due-(2014)

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Can't Figure This Movie Out

I thought it was Jesse Bradford that was the actor in this movie I can't remember but looking through IMDB I can't locate it so maybe had the actor wrong too.

Two guys in college a murder is committed - bradford ( or so i thought ) was jailed for the murder but he had it planned to be sent to jail the whole time you think he's innocent his room-mate had evidence that would free him but at the last second the evidence disappears.. it was him that did it but the way he set it all up he had evidence that would free him I recall a shoe being part of the deviance and a tape

Credits
    Looking for a lost movie.It had a lot of stars and it was on tv around the 80's I believe.It was a comedy and in one scene the whole music band winds up face down in a pool.Sorry but that's about all I remember.Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits

Can anyone help ?? Whats this movie called ?

I Don't remember actress or anything , i just remember bit of plot
    "Woman cheats with a man who looks like husband...and then realizes its not him ultimately being stalked by him in the movie..." Later he pretends to be her husband (they really look like twins) and fakes it and etc

Credits

Hey S21!

Quote Originally Posted by S21 View Post
    Hey guys! Can somebody help me with the name of the movie, it's really important to me?

I remember just this one scene.. some guy wants to buy a company or sell something and comes to director's office with his assistant. He realizes that the director loves to sail and spins the director in a chair, swing him in that chair while explaining to him that he imagine the ocean. In the meantime his assistant sprinkles director with the water and makes him a paper hat..and of course director wants to chase his dream to go to pension and sail. I thought that it was some Jim Carrey movie, but I haven't find anything about it
    It's Mr. Popper's Penguins

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Po...enguins_(film)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenwave View Post
    I Don't remember actress or anything , i just remember bit of plot
    "Woman cheats with a man who looks like husband...and then realizes its not him ultimately being stalked by him in the movie..." Later he pretends to be her husband (they really look like twins) and fakes it and etc

Sounds like Echo (1997)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echo_(1997_film)

Credits
    nananan , it wasnt that old and , her husband just looked alike with the guy she had one night stand with , they werent actually twins , but looked like twins , wife's real husband had a good career , believe he was a doctor or phsycholocist or something , later the guy she had one night stand with started to stalk her and etc , in the middle of the movie the one night stand guy took her real husbands spot , but the woman didnt notice it cuz they looked so alike

Credits

Looking for two old movies

Hi everybody.

I'm looking for two very old movies (probably from the 1980's - 1990's).

First movie:
    A soldier find a sexy woman in a crushed spaceship. He takes her to his house or something like that and they're having sex every evening - The thing is: she's an alien that transforms into a DIFFERENT beautiful woman every night! (every man's dream)
    Towards the end of the movie she offers him to return with her to her home planet, and he's reluctantly refuses..

Second movie:
    Two guys are in a room, and apparently every time one of them falls asleep, he dreams that he is in some sort of war (something like Vietnam) and if he dies or injured there it happens for real (something like Nightmare in Elm st. concept).
    I remember one scene in particular: They have a green army style sack with lots of weapon and ammo inside. Once one of them falls asleep, he begin dreaming he's fighting again, and while he engages the fight, he runs out of ammunition. He's friend, who stays awake to watch him, searches the sack for clips. Finely he finds one, kisses it with satisfaction and puts it in his friend's hand.
    In the dream, a clip suddenly appears in his friend's hand.

Thank you for your help.
    Rotem

Credits
    I watched this movie years back and still can't think what the name of it is?
    It's about this guy who seems shy to begin with and seems to have no luck with women!
    If I remember,the guy looked a bit like Martin sheen, and wore glasses.Later in the movie he changes and ends up sleeping with loads of women and one of which he is in the car with her and tells her to get out in the middle of no where.
    At the end of the movie he finds out one of the women he slept with is pregnant!
    Also early on in the film a few of them are outside like by a fire or camping..and this one girl flirts with him as a joke!!
    But when he changes later on he ends up seeing her
    Any ideas anyone??

Anyone know it???

Credits
    Hi everyone, this has been driving me mad for days. This movie was made about 5-15 years ago. I believe the basic premise of the movie is about a young (married?) couple and their struggle with their sex life. Later in the movie the girl ends up using a strap-on on her boyfriend (husband?) and he enjoys being the one dominated. This is not a super weird/kinky movie. It just had this scene that was a bit out there from normal. IIRC he had dark/black hair and she had light/blonde hair.
    Thanks!

EDIT: Figured it out. The movie is YPF (young people f-ing) from 2007.
    Last edited by movie_watcher; 09-24-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Credits
    I need some major help. Been looking for this movie since about 1981. It was a black and white film and it featured a mad man or mad doctor who was running around cutting the faces off COEd's to try to replace the face of his disfigured daughter. What was different about this movie was that the mad man would take along a hand held mirror that had a plaster cast of his daughter's face so when he cut off the faces of the coe'ds he could see if it would fit.

The film is not Eyes Without a Face or The Awful Dr. Orlof. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Credits
    Hello all,

Another newbie here. The film i saw in the last two or three years. It may well be a little older than that (i dont think it is any older than 2005). It was about a man who was involved in a fatal car crash with his wife and teenaged son. The son had an obsession with filming everything he did on a camcorder. The wife and son die. Grief stricken, the man ends up finding the camcorder and tries to watch the tape (watching it on the camcorder itself) so he can see his family again. But, when he pauses the tape, he notices that he can pause time. He ends up going a bit crazy and using the camcorder/time machine, starts to obsessively stalk the lady who was driving the car that crashed into him and his family.

Any help would be appreciated

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyig View Post
    I need some major help. Been looking for this movie since about 1981. It was a black and white film and it featured a mad man or mad doctor who was running around cutting the faces off COEd's to try to replace the face of his disfigured daughter. What was different about this movie was that the mad man would take along a hand held mirror that had a plaster cast of his daughter's face so when he cut off the faces of the coe'ds he could see if it would fit.

The film is not Eyes Without a Face or The Awful Dr. Orlof. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could it be Atom Age Vampire (1960)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_Age_Vampire

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast