Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Credits

Help me find this movie please:)

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for this movie for a few days now and still haven't had any luck.

I can only remember snippets from it. I can remember watching it years ago.

There was two guys who where fighting, they injected themselves with some sort of drug that enhances them and made them a lot stronger, the end scene they ended up fighting each other on a farm, and the bag guy gets kicked onto the spikes on a combine harvester.

I thought it was universal soldier but I was wrong

Thanks for your help

Credits
    That is indeed Universal Soldier

Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits

Please help me

I'm trying to remember a movie and all I can remember is a scene where one character whispers to another (during a fight I think?) and the other character cries.its during a really emotional part of the movie, so the scene is only focused on this. I'm not sure if it is animated or not. The problem is I'm not sure if this is a movie or show. Sorry this is not a lot of information, but if anyone can help, it would be great

Credits

Sounds like.....

Mr. Popper's Penguins

Quote Originally Posted by S21 View Post
    Hey guys! Can somebody help me with the name of the movie, it's really important to me?

I remember just this one scene.. some guy wants to buy a company or sell something and comes to director's office with his assistant. He realizes that the director loves to sail and spins the director in a chair, swing him in that chair while explaining to him that he imagine the ocean. In the meantime his assistant sprinkles director with the water and makes him a paper hat..and of course director wants to chase his dream to go to pension and sail. I thought that it was some Jim Carrey movie, but I haven't find anything about it

Credits
    The movie is Dragonfly with Kevin Costner.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenGr View Post
    A man’s wife is a missionary type and is “killed” while away. He keeps seeing butterflies (or dragonflies) and travels to the accident jungle location and eventually discovers she had survived long enough to give birth to their child and the villagers kept the baby alive and gave her to him...and she had a butterfly birthmark...

Credits
    Sounds like Open Graves (2009) with Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel.

Quote Originally Posted by rerros View Post
    Hello,

you are my last hope:

2-7 years ago a saw a movie trailer. This is what i remember:

- a few young people (maybe students) play a game in room (or maybe its a school? maybe they are stuck or locked in the building?)
    - i clearly remember they sit in a circle, one of them is blindfolded. the game the play is a kind of truth or dare, or a bottle spin game?
    - the game turns them against each other, they start to hurt (kill? hunt?) each other

As for genre its thriller or psycho drama. The movie is not American (im not sure). I think the movie is reatively new, i believe its a kind of art movie.
    Any idea?

Credits

Sounds like.....The Story of Us (1999)

It stars Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Etellerandetnyt View Post
    Hi everybody
    I can't recall the name of a specific movie. It's a movie from the 80-90's (I think) and is about a couple who has been married for many years. They go through a midlife crisis and decides to get a divorce. Over summer while their two children are at summer camp they plan their divorce and how they can spare their children the most. It ends with a heartbreaking scene: they go to pick up the children, take them to a restaurant and tell them about their dicision but before they get this far they realise they can't do it because they have too many memories together.

As a trivia the male actor just lost hvis father before shooting the movie which helped him to really make a heartbreaking last scene. It is a typical midlife crisis movie with a lot of monologue and not so much action. I really hope you can help!!!

And sorry for my spelling and gramatical errors but English isn't my frist language

Hugs from me

Credits
    The Sorcerer's Apprentice with Nicolas Cage and Jay Baruchel.

Quote Originally Posted by SrJoosh View Post
    Hey so i was wondering what this movie is called.

Basicly a boy at school gives a piece of peper to this girl but it flys away into a building.
    Where a man gives him a ring and this dragon thing then this guy gets out of this pot and stuff happens
    At the end they are fighting this girl that came out of the pot in the middle of a park.

any ideas?

Credits

Exclamation

Some of those sound familiar but I just can't put a title to them.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617