Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits

Looking for a Movie Title..

I can't remember any of the actors just a short scene.. It was probably made in the mid to late 80's, as it has the feel of movies like running man and total recall. It's a sci fi movie. In the scene, two guys enter these big robots to battle each other. They stand in a lit circle and the robot does what they do. It's like a sport or even like a futuristic gladiator type scene where ppl bet on who will come out of top. Does anyone know what movie this might be?

Credits
    Hi

Would that be Robot Jox (

Credits

Space horror film title?

A little help,

-Large transport ship in outer space picks up an unknown probe/artifact that carries a disease on it
    -The ship is manned by few people with only a man and a woman remaining
    -They both go insane and try to kill one another
    -Maybe made for TV - searched a lot and couldn't find it
    -At least four years old but probably not more than 10 or 15

Thought it was very cool and suspenseful, reminded me of Event Horizon a lot.

Any ideas?

Credits

Strangeland

I have seen strangeland and it is exactly what you described the movie to be. It is also known as Dee Sniders Strangeland released in 1998. I hope this is what you are looking for. Let me know. Chuckster

Credits

What's that movie called?

Hey guys, So today i remebered a movie i saw when i was small. Around 4-8 i think. I dont remember much but a couple of scenes stayed stuck in my head. The movie was about monsters and i remember this specific monster had a face that was very much shaped like a crescent moon. The movie had something to do with hell. sorry i have amnesia! there's this other scene where a woman is eating a piece of cake, she then drops it on the floor, bends over to pick it up and there's a man with a very very very creepy mask behind her. She then continues to eat the cake and i think he kills her. I'm not sure. I am very sorry for these vauge descriptions. But i am hoping you guys will help me out! thank you!

Credits

Can anyone help me find a film title?

Ok...I don't remember a whole lot about this movie so bear with me. I believe it to be in the late 60's or 70's. I saw it in the theater when I was a kid...I think it double featured with something. Part of the story I remember, which isn't much, is there was a group of "soldiers/spies/assassins, etc."... trying to kill a high ranking officer, maybe German, possibly Hitler...I think it may have been a WWII movie...anyway, stuff kept going wrong. In one scene two or three guys jumped out in front of the officers vehicle and their guns jammed. They planted a bomb that didn't explode properly, etc...The thing that stands out was at the end of the film there were two of the "spies" in what looked like a storm drain, there's no way out and they know it. There's people looking for them and they're getting desperate so they get close together, take out their guns and kill each other...I have been wondering what the heck this film was for years and cannot figure it out! Like I said , not much to go on but if any of it sounds familiar please give me a clue.
    Last edited by bross64; 08-10-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Phrased my title better

Credits

Question What is the name of this movie???

I had previously watched this movie... ehh i would say almost 2 years ago. For the life of me i can't remember what it's called. I thought someone might be able to help me on this forum. I'll try and describe as much as i can about it. Here it goes....

General theme: Evil guy turns good and defeats an evil family member.

Starts off with a guy explaining his story, he goes to a church(or monastery) (possibly injured) either to be forgiven/converted or for some advice/help. Talks with a clergyman and stays there for a while i think. Then goes out on a rampage from town to town seeking some kind of revenge. There's a girl involved along the way (as always). Goes to a tower or castle of some sort and wind's up fighting either his evil brother or father. I know he defeats them and might die after as well. Or he might have sacrificed himself to defeat the evil and to save the girl. He has a bad-ass sword (knows how to use it pretty well too) and the action and fighting scenes are pretty descent.

I know this is a horrible description, but as i stated before i watched this movie almost 2 years ago. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Credits
    looking for the italian movie, old one (black/white technique)
    man with young son wants to marry again... son does not accept future stepmother until he starts some erotic games with her

Credits

Anyone know the Movie?

There was a movie I saw along time ago. It was about a Airforce pilot who gets killed in a plane crash and his friend ends up investigating the crash. It ends up that the pilot was flying upside down but his instruments said he was right side up so when he pulled up he dove into the ground faster.

Credits

help me find this film

i need help finding a film i watched in mid/late nineties which came on channel 4 as part of an oriental / foreign film season.

it came on tv so mustve been a few years old at least. it was a chinese / japanese film, not martial arts, more crime and gangster related. nobody famous of the time.

there is a scene towards the end maybe a finale in a big shopping centre.

throughout the film a think there is a woman hostage.

there is a scene which is outside a courthouse. another scene is a the main gangster in a cell, cops are playing cards i think.

if you have seen city of god u will know what i mean when i say the film is orangy / yellowish. well this one is blueish.

sorry but this is all i remember.. pleaase help!

Credits
    Ok, the movie I'm looking for is not even a good movie, just a very old movie that I want to get out of my head.

I don't really remember anything, this is like semi-erotic and sort of cop-comedy exploitation style. I think this is the story two female-cops rookies (a brunette? and a blonde more trashy). At one point, they go investigate at a strip club and they have to strip, a brunette is shy at the beginning, the blonde is totally wild, than the brunette go wild too. I think the ones that ask them to dance know that they are cops, but just want to make fun of them. I don't know if I remember right.

It's from the 80s or the beginning of the 90s.

At first I thought it was Angel III (because of the blonde/brunette on the cover, but the blonde was just a damsel in distress, not a cop), if this is in the same style, this is not the one.

*)
    .~.~*) .~*)
    (.~ (.~ `(.)~
    My Listology profile

Credits

What's the name of this movie?!

This has been driving me nuts for several days now!

Trying to figure out the name of this movie. I believe it's from the 80's, "maybe" early 90's. The premise is that a young, teenage girl who was sent over to America during the WWII returns home to England. She is sent to a boarding school where she does not fit in at all. She sneaks out with a young boy who shows her this old house, that she subsequently starts to paint, stencil, redecorate. When she can no longer stand the torment she faces at the boarding school, she sneaks away to her house while she is sick. Her mother finds her and eventually she is allowed to attend a school with her friends where they can work with their hands, animals, stuff like that.

I thought it might be a disney movie, but I can not remember to save my life! Any thoughts?

Thank you!!
    -Jessica

Credits

What is the movie called?

I watched a trailer for a movie a while back and really wanted to watch it but forgot what it is called...

The storyline is based in Australia I believe and it is about a man who goes back to Australia with his one son to take care of his other son after the son's mom dies. Thats about all I can remember other than that it should be a movie released within the last 2 years. I hope someone can help me with this, it's driving me crazy trying to remember the name of the movie.

Credits

Smile Movie with two cricket player murderers!

Hi, can anyone help me please? I watched a movie at some time between 2005-2009 and I cannot remember the name.

At the cinema between 2005-2009
    Had 2 boys dressed in cricket clothes with bat etc
    They terrorised a few houses with the owners in by befriending them first
    They made theirs"new friends" introduce them to other neighbours
    They proceedednto killnthe house owners throughout the film and live in their houses etc
    It was based on a river setting
    One of the boys reminded me of leonardo di caprio
    It could have been set in Canada, if not America
    The film was not that great

If you have any ideas what film this could be it would be great to hear from you!

Thanks, Dani ;-)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Danitq2 View Post
    Hi, can anyone help me please? I watched a movie at some time between 2005-2009 and I cannot remember the name.

At the cinema between 2005-2009
    Had 2 boys dressed in cricket clothes with bat etc
    They terrorised a few houses with the owners in by befriending them first
    They made theirs"new friends" introduce them to other neighbours
    They proceedednto killnthe house owners throughout the film and live in their houses etc
    It was based on a river setting
    One of the boys reminded me of leonardo di caprio
    It could have been set in Canada, if not America
    The film was not that great

If you have any ideas what film this could be it would be great to hear from you!

Thanks, Dani ;-)
    Funny Games

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...ht=funny+games

___

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast