Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

What's the Movie Called?

Hi Everyone,

I am been wondering about this film I saw ages ago, but I can't remember the name of the movie.

An older woman marries a younger man, she already has 4 older children, one of one becomes pregnant. After she marries this younger man, she herself learns that she is pregnant and her new husband doesn't really approve, but eventually comes round to the idea. I think she is called Susan and he is called Peter, Peter I think is a vicar or a priest (works in the church, somehow).

What is the name of this movie, does anybody know?

Thank you

Credits

What was that 80's teen movie

I remember watching a film from the 80's when I was a teen. It was pretty much the poor man's Fast Times at Ridgemont High. But the girl in the film was a virgin and her friend was slutty and always coming on to her dad.

Somehow the whole school gets duped into thinking that the virgin was sleeping around. At one point a punk girl goes up the the virgin and says "I know you are experienced in this, so I thought I'd ask you what kind of birth control you use." The virgin responds "I don't know because I don't do anything that would require birth control." and the punk girl responds "Just like I thought, oral sex!"

I don't know why I remember that line all these years later, but what is that film?

Credits

What is this Movie

i'm looking for a film probably made in the 70s or 80s and A bloke takes an overdose only to find he is the only one left in the world until he meets a woman and another man who only survived as they had died at the same point but survived as everyone else dissapeard? i have no other information and i have been trying to find this film for ages!.

Credits
    I saw a late night movie nearly 10-12 years back on a Russian channel so I am not sure if it's an english movie but it looked like one.
    It was about a housewife who has sex with guys at her home, scene I remember is she is having sex with a fat guy (possibly plumber) on a table fully clothed and fat guy's young assistant is watching.
    In another scene she is having sex with a delivery boy (again fully clothed) when her husband walks in and the boy slams the door on husband's face and he goes unconscious. I am not sure about rest of the plot.There is not much sex but it looks like a promising plot.
    This is my first post on this forum. Hope to have a fun time here

Credits

Question Looking for movie name hoping you could help

I need help finding the name of a movie. All I can do is give a vague description.

Basically these people (1 or 2 guys and a woman) either purposely find or stumble onto some base that has 3 alien boys, with no clothes, being experimented on. If they touch you in no sun you get sick but if they touch you in the sun you get healed. One of the humans that find them can hear the boys in their head as the boys communicate telekinetically.

Please help me with the name of it. I can't remember any actors or anything. I only remember seeing it as a child. I think it was the girl that could hear thier pain or somthing. I also remember a sceene where they put clothes on the boys and she said "they think they are being punished"

Please help,

THANKS!

THe movie is called Wavelength. while looking up another movie someone thought this movie was that one. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by jacques1400; 02-04-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Credits

What's that movie called?

Hello,

I'm trying to find the movie i watched long time ago i can't remember the name but i can remember what the movie was about.

It was about Aliens who came to earth, they've sent message to the humans and waited for reply( i think).
    The humans couldn't decode the message, they feared that the Aliens are hostile, and started an attack on them.
    Before it was to late to cancel the attack they figured it out that the message was recorded under water, and that the aliens come in peace, the attack goes on, the aliens respond destroying the bigger cities, movie ends .
    (if i remember anything more i'll update my post).

I've had this movie in my head for weeks now, and i still can't remember its name, any help would be appreciated.
    ~regards.

Credits

@J7wild

You sure you are not confusing 2 movies?
    Some of your details sound a lot like "The Laughing Policeman".

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

@J7wild

You sure you are not confusing 2 movies?
    Some of your details sound a lot like "The Laughing Policeman".
    I don't think so.

I never seen The Laughing Policeman by the way.

Credits
    whats the movie called with the kids who are going to a camp and they are at an airport, they get rid of their councilor and sneak onto a private plane which gets hi jacked by a couple, one of the kids starts the plane and accidentally takes off. 2 of the kids names are dabney and cosmo i think.

Credits
    @ vampgirl82

Could it be "The Flyboys"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357668/

Credits

What was the movie called?

Does anyone remember a movie about a bus crash where one boy is killed? There is a white boy and a black boy involved. You never know which one it is. The movie reflects back on the life of the two boys. It would be about 25 to 30 years old.

Thamk you

Credits

Whats that movie from the 80s called

Gday all
    Anyone remember a movie from the 80s or maybe even early 90s about a group of teenagers that journey to hell or some other dimension or something. it was a comedy and i can only remeber a couple of scenes. I recall the teenagers come across some old bum or something at a truckstop in the desert and hes frying eggs on the sidewalk or something and i think at some point you see Hitler as well (hence why i thought maybe it was something to do with hell). I saw this movie on tv when i was a kid so it was probably aired between 1996 - 1999 but looked 80s. I think there was a caddy convertible in it also.

Also does anyone know a song that has the lyrics "rock'n'roll, Disco and dont forget the" something. It had a guy and a girl singing it. May have been Scissor Sisters. From early 2000s.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 04-19-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Credits
    Hi.
    I watched a movie one or two years ago and i can´t remember the name. It is about two men who live in a house, one of them is extremely afraid of everything. One time he breaks down and wishes everything around the house away, so their house stands in the middle of nothing but white space. Now the two are all alone in this strange world and have to deal with it. What´s that movie called?

Credits

What was this film title

Some 15 to 20 years ago I saw a film on tv about a group of people restoring an old bi-plane to flying condition. The film was probably set in Australia as there was an Aboriginie woman in it. I am desperate to find a copy of this film prefer dvd and a copy of the music can anyone out there in the ether help me.

Credits
    Ok, this goes way back but I'm going to ask. I was wanting to know the name of a movie I think was made in the '80s. It was a British movie. It was about a pair of black female twins. One was evil and the other was good. I think the bad one murdered someone? I thought it was shown on an episode of Night Flight but I cannot find it in their list of movies. I know this is a long-shot but it's driving me crazy! I was thinking it had the word "red" in the title but I could be completely wrong.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast