Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Rob Dougan's Videos!!

hi,
    just saw a video of rob d. on mtv in which he jumps in the end leaving behind a trail of fire!! i think it's from reloaded soundtrack!! it was awesome!! please i beg all to post a high quality video of this music video !! please i searched on kazaa but i got a very low and crappy quality kazaa!! atleast tell me where i can find it!! pls help me!!

Credits
    Reality check:

1) This is NOT video on demand.

2) This is the TRAILER NEWS Forum, which is for 'Posts on new trailers available online and in theatres' only.

3) Let's be frank: as a M-L Forum member you haven't had enough credits or good reputations to have your demands answered by any other Forum members, esp continous demands.

In fact I don't even need to put it out for you, risking myself to be banned for 'bashing individual members'. But I'm sure if you ask the MODs they'd say the same thing.

And someone please move this to General Chatter - Non-Movie Related. Merci.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    i think this video is on the 2 disc album of od Rob D. buy the album and u would get a good quality version of the video
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Yes, the videos for Clubbed to Death & Furious Angels is in MPEG-1 format on the instrumental disc of the 2 CD set available now. And, as stated above....this is not the place to ask such questions...

--Dan

Credits
    ya'll need to be careful downloading music and videos on ur computer now, there's government searching and fining people for illegally downloading music/videos.... good thing i stopped that a couple of years ago.

it may be just the USA, but just wanted to alert ya. so nothing will happen to ya
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Rob D's videos are on the set? I'm gonna have to buy that. Maybe I'll make the music vid a forum exclusive or something... is that legal with promo materials?
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits

Exclamation

who,
    come on dudes, lets just chill!! it was just a request, but no, i was wrong in thinking that it would be considered!! so, i'm just plain sorry!! And, mr. editman, no one gave u the goddamn right to comment on my repute, got that!! still, i would be happy if the video of furious angels becomes a forum exclusive!!

Nail Ya, Suckaa!!

EDIT:
    neo2k03: HEY! look at that U don't get banned again (I think U already been).
    MODerator ZUBi.
    Last edited by ZUBi; 07-25-2003 at 03:02 AM.

Credits
    Awesome album I gotta say. Just bought it. As for the video you're looking for... Clubbed To Death, it's common enough that I'm not gonna waste my bandwidth posting it here.

Credits
    who, let's just everybody CHILL!!

Credits
    Originally posted by neo2k03
    And, mr. editman, no one gave u the goddamn right to comment on my repute, got that!!
    well editman has been here a long time and got 1600 posts and has contributed much to this forum, and ur a n00b thats asking for illegal material, so his (and yours) trackreckord gives him that right.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    neo2k you're a proper tool ... just because you posted in the wrong thread....

second.. this line in your post
    "please i beg all to post a high quality video of this music video "

could have easily been omitted... and then your post would not have been arrogant.. think about it.. or alternatively start a conversation about it.. then ask if anyone knows where to download... give before expecting to take!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits

If I get banned for this I'll gladly accept it

Originally posted by neo2k03
    i would be happy if the video of furious angels becomes a forum exclusive!!
    According to Mark Strube (the following is not a word-by-word quote BTW, but if you don't believe me ask Mark yourself), only trailers in high resolution (preferably in Quicktime format) of movies released after 1998 can be added to 'Forum Exclusive'.

A Rob Dougan's Video is neither a movie nor a trailer, hence will never be qualified as an Forum Exclusive.

As for your reputations, let's have a look at the facts and check out some of your previous messages shall we:

(posted 05-05-2003 03:37 AM)
    ... please can anyone tell me the direct link or where it is saved after i allow the full movie to be loaded in the player!! Help Me Out!!

Thanks!!

P.S. : please do reply!!

(posted 05-24-2003 02:16 AM)
    does anybody has a high-res version of the sexy Trailer for Cruel Intentions?? if yes, then please please post it??!!!!
    Thanks

(posted 05-24-2003 02:16 AM)
    hey, where is the link for trailer,man i couldn't find it anywhere on this page!! pls help me out!!

(posted 05-24-2003 09:29 PM)
    hey,
    i am alittle confused!! ... please sex maniac,jpb,knthrax anybody help me!! i want that trailer!!
    Thanks!!

(posted 05-24-2003 10:10 PM)
    please reply!!

(posted 05-24-2003 09:39 PM)

hi,
    does anybody has or encoded hero trailer in high resolution?? please i will be obliged if anyone posts it here??

Thanks!!

(posted 05-24-2003 10:08 PM)
    please reply!!

(posted 05-30-2003 01:44 PM)
    hi,
    they say if u wish too hard god will grant it!!
    they say just wish and u might actually get it!!

ahem.... So, please all senior trailer experts, this is a request for some trailers!!! please please please!!!

Hero (Jet Li)-- High res. Trailer!!
    Please Please!!!

It Will Be A Great addition to forum exclusives!!

Please!!

(posted 06-04-2003 03:20 PM)
    looks like qt version is also up at official site now!! direct links,anyone!!

(posted 06-05-2003 09:44 PM)
    hi,
    recently downloaded the full screen teaser from apple!! god, it looks really bad!! is the disney site long version any good!! pl help me!!

(posted 06-08-2003 04:04 AM)
    hey,is the the incredibles full screen version fixed or not, cause the disney version is too small in resolution!!

(posted 07-22-2003 04:01 PM)
    hi,
    i don't know what's happening, but sometimes when i try to access the forums, i get a message that the administarator has baned my ip address!! pls help me out!!
    Thanks!!

Does anyone see a pattern here?

And unless all the symbol buttons on your keyboard types "!!" maybe it wasn't a bad idea to finish a sentence with a full-stop, or to use a question mark after a question.

The most important thing: a Forum member builds his/her reputation not by how many posts s/he has, or how many trailers or useful links or jokes s/he posts (though it helps), but by what other Forum members think of him/her. Most of us would be glad to do courtesies for friends online, but not for some annoying, demanding, self-centered, rude brats treating others like tools with no respect whatsoever.
    Last edited by editman; 07-29-2003 at 12:42 AM.

Credits
    ohhh for GODS sake.... neo2k03 just PM and i will give u the video myself, only if you PM me... just be sure u know FTP or file transfers with MSN or ICQ....

Credits
    just got these two vids as vob: Clubbed to Death & Furious Angels

big thanks to robodan :big grin:

i maybe post them as quicktime or divx in high-res