Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Did you watch supermen trailer, what is that???

I think watching this trailer that this movie is going to be bad, i look like a cartoon for good sake! I am fan of supermen but they are going to destroy that movie.

Credits
    Put this in the other damn thread.

GOD!
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkShed
    Put this in the other damn thread.

GOD!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH Bravo

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits

Thumbs down Superman trailer really sucks!!!

I can not agree with you more Johan, it really looks like a god damn cartoon!!!
    I thaught they were gonna make a strong Superman movie but this really doesn't look good at all.
    He's tearing apart a plane, so what? We saw smth like that on Smallville already. This time, yes it's bigger but than again, nothing new. He is bulletproof?! Really? I "didn't know" that untill I saw it in trailer, thanks guys.
    It's going to be SO FOR KIDS, childish movie.

Batman Begins RULES!!!!

Credits
    And you guys with the grammar mistakes...
    Come on, there are people from europe like us, and even americans sometimes can't spell right. Why don't you show us into good stuff of this Super trailer for this Super movie about Superman if there is any...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by medulaoblongata
    And you guys with the grammar mistakes...
    Come on, there are people from europe like us, and even americans sometimes can't spell right. Why don't you show us into good stuff of this Super trailer for this Super movie about Superman if there is any...
    Uh....

What?

Credits
    I didn't want to be the first to post so i waited a bit. As for the trailer what were you expecting?? a song and dance number? in the trailer he is doing stuff that Superman does. True you can see the same stuff on Smallville to some extent but then if you watching Smallville your just watching Clark Kent and farmboy with gifts beyond those of mortal men, he is not Superman until he puts on that suit and that is one of the reasons people are going to go see it is becasue its is Superman.

look at it this way this like having a big, fast, powerful sports car . Now Smallville is like driving that same car around in a busy downtown area you don't get much use out of it you can't really use it to its full power that is how Smallville is very week you get a little bit of super speed, heat vision, x-ray, hearing and maybe he'll "leap" something in a single bound its very restrictive just like the car in the downtown hell. Now Superman or better yet "Superman Returns" is like taking that same car and putting it on the Highway/Freeway with just endless clear road ahead of you and with you you can just open that baby up and excuse the term but "fly" down that strip of road way and not have to worry about anything.

Now I know this seems to be somewhat over simplified in the comparison but I'm sure people will understand what my point is and what I was getting at. You might look at the film and say "its just the same thing that we see on tv" That is partly true, it is the same what it is also different at the same time as well.

Now of course the movie might look "cartoonish" to some but you have to take a step back and look at what it is baised on. This is not the works of Shakespeare, it is not some overly serious subject matter that is filled with brooding and gloomy this is not something like Batman or V for Vendetta. This is Superman it is suppose bright, uplifting, inspiring a story of hope and peace. Superman is a symbol of everything that is good and when you look at it there are many "cartoon" influences but in the long run there is nothing wrong with that.

Credits
    Mods, why isn't this merged with the existing Superman Returns trailer thread?!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Web_Slinger
    I didn't want to be the first to post so i waited a bit. As for the trailer what were you expecting?? a song and dance number? in the trailer he is doing stuff that Superman does. True you can see the same stuff on Smallville to some extent but then if you watching Smallville your just watching Clark Kent and farmboy with gifts beyond those of mortal men, he is not Superman until he puts on that suit and that is one of the reasons people are going to go see it is becasue its is Superman.

look at it this way this like having a big, fast, powerful sports car . Now Smallville is like driving that same car around in a busy downtown area you don't get much use out of it you can't really use it to its full power that is how Smallville is very week you get a little bit of super speed, heat vision, x-ray, hearing and maybe he'll "leap" something in a single bound its very restrictive just like the car in the downtown hell. Now Superman or better yet "Superman Returns" is like taking that same car and putting it on the Highway/Freeway with just endless clear road ahead of you and with you you can just open that baby up and excuse the term but "fly" down that strip of road way and not have to worry about anything.

Now I know this seems to be somewhat over simplified in the comparison but I'm sure people will understand what my point is and what I was getting at. You might look at the film and say "its just the same thing that we see on tv" That is partly true, it is the same what it is also different at the same time as well.

Now of course the movie might look "cartoonish" to some but you have to take a step back and look at what it is baised on. This is not the works of Shakespeare, it is not some overly serious subject matter that is filled with brooding and gloomy this is not something like Batman or V for Vendetta. This is Superman it is suppose bright, uplifting, inspiring a story of hope and peace. Superman is a symbol of everything that is good and when you look at it there are many "cartoon" influences but in the long run there is nothing wrong with that.
    Great post Web Slinger, I agree with you totally.
    I would advise those other people to go watch the movie and base your opinion on that. Bad trailer doesn't necesarily meen bad movie or vice versa.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

j7wild Guest
    I am also disappointed by the trailers I've seen so far for Superman Returns;

why couldn't they just adapt Smallville for the Big Screen?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Great post Web Slinger, I agree with you totally.
    I would advise those other people to go watch the movie and base your opinion on that. Bad trailer doesn't necesarily meen bad movie or vice versa.
    I remember alot of sucky movies having great trailers and there by cheating me into watching em but i seriusly cant recall a great movie with a bad trailer? plz make a example of that..

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    Its pretty useless to be asking that because it is about personal opinions. All I'm saying is that people should not condem a movie based on 3 min. of footage, that is naive.

j7wild Guest
    the movie that disappointed me the most and had the greatest trailer I'd ever seen is "Cliffhanger"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    the movie that disappointed me the most and had the greatest trailer I'd ever seen is "Cliffhanger"
    wow, now I have to hunt down the trailer

Credits
    worst trailer for best movie... in my opinon... The Matrix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast