Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking My first suggestion!

.... i think

But anyways, for someone that have created their own thread. Can you give them the power to close the thread? (only the person that started the thread) Like they can delete the thread if they want. Well then, how about closing??

Such for me and the war thread, I really want to close it but I've seen no changes from you. So I thought if you do give us the power, it will save ya a lot of trouble....

But you can do Bender's suggestion first, the "editing titles" part. And then please me and whoever else is on my side.

Thanks either way!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    u can delete already your own thread !!!! .. thats more than enough power....

try it out.. if u are the thread maker and u delete that 1st post.. u delete the whole thread... try it out...hehehe
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    im with Tisoy on this one. Closing is good enough. if someone starts a thread and post his oppinions he should not have the power to himself close it and refuse others to post comments, it takes away the forum (discussion) part and makes it a place when ppl post their own oppinion and taked away the power to dissagre.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits

i give up......

Credits
    Well...this thing ended quickly.

Credits
    Originally posted by lafce
    Well...this thing ended quickly.
    not quickly... i have PMed JP a copule of weeks ago requesting to close the thread..... i've requested at least a couple of times IN the thread... i even begged and asked nicely.... still no response!!!! and tisoy told me TWICE to just delete the thread... and i didn't want to.
    and i even made up a whole new thread to suggest this kind of authority of our own threads.

i think JP don't like me..... he didn't PM back to even say no and he didn't say anything in this thread as he did in other suggestion's threads.....

so this thing did NOT end very quickly. i have waited two frickin weeks for the frickin thread to be closed!!!! but noooo... i had to frickin delete it, and like i kept saying... i DID NOT WANT TO!!!!!

i'm okay i'm okay

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    i think JP don't like me..... he didn't PM back to even say no and he didn't say anything in this thread as he did in other suggestion's threads.....
    Bad JP, bad!

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    not quickly... i have PMed JP a copule of weeks ago requesting to close the thread..... i've requested at least a couple of times IN the thread... i even begged and asked nicely.... still no response!!!! and tisoy told me TWICE to just delete the thread... and i didn't want to.
    and i even made up a whole new thread to suggest this kind of authority of our own threads.

so this thing did NOT end very quickly. i have waited two frickin weeks for the frickin thread to be closed!!!! but noooo... i had to frickin delete it, and like i kept saying... i DID NOT WANT TO!!!!!

i'm okay i'm okay
    Sorry about not replying earlier... I'm not ignoring you.
    Closing threads is only available to mods.
    I don't believe theres a way to allow thread starters to close their own threads but I'll check it out.

Credits
    You made me smile so big, JP!!!!

I've already deleted the thread. So this suggestion is really no big deal. I'm happy either way. Thanks for considering!

Credits
    hahah.. put the guilt trip on poor JP why dont ya hahahaha.. hey jp.. while your at it can i have the power to change the background colour of my post.. umm.. the ability to edit my post count... and change my post status.. i want to no longer be a ultimate trailer fan.. i wanna be a "trailer pimp".. or something similar... oh.. um.. also ill have two bigmacs cheese berger (no pickles) and a regular coke.. ooh and do you take EFTPOS?!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Originally posted by Stormwalker
    hahah.. put the guilt trip on poor JP why dont ya hahahaha.. hey jp.. while your at it can i have the power to change the background colour of my post.. umm.. the ability to edit my post count... and change my post status.. i want to no longer be a ultimate trailer fan.. i wanna be a "trailer pimp".. or something similar... oh.. um.. also ill have two bigmacs cheese berger (no pickles) and a regular coke.. ooh and do you take EFTPOS?!
    now now... you can't ask JP just for "anything", okay? you have to run it thru me first and i'll be the one to ask him. is that understood?

Credits
    woops sorry my mistake