Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Couple ordered to stop squealing and groaning during sex

An Italian couple have been ordered to make love more quietly after the woman's screams of ecstasy provoked complaints from neighbours.

The couple, both in their 20s, were taken to court after a family living next door grew fed up at being woken up by high pitched squeals and groaning.

The couple were originally told they must be completely silent during sex but Judge Ermanno Tristano overturned that ruling.

He relented after the husband told him: "Your honour I can't make love properly unless my wife screams. It's like having sex with a cushion."

But he warned the couple, who have not been named, they could face jail unless they make love quietly between the hours of 11pm and 7am.

The neighbours took the case to court after living next door to the couple in Treviso, northern Italy, for four years.
    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_796057.html

Credits
    Well, do it during daytime and she can scream her lungs out then

Gee I wish I had a girlfriend like this...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    LOL da neighbours shoulda tried makin a louder noise! woulda benefitted there own love life aswell :big grin:

Credits
    hahaha.. i would laugh if he is just sitting there recording them.. and playing it back through an awesome stereo system to spite has neighbours..

<B>" too loud for you eye!!! TOO LOUD FOR YOU!! ILLL GIVE YOU LOOUD!!! MMMMOOOANNNNNNN"</b>

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    You aren't the guy who keeps listening to me about how THQ could improve WWE Smackdown! The Game and sends the ideas to them are you? It's a similar idea and most of my ideas are going into the next game and it's scaring me because I don't even know THQ...

Credits
    wha??? are you talking to me/??

Credits
    If they're really THAT loud... that's funny.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Woa! Never in my life have I heard something like this! Funny as a guy sitting on a scorpion's head blow drying his toenails.

I can't imagine SCREAMING during sex! *hehe, now i can*
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits

Gee I wish I had a girlfriend like this...
    Me too