Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Credits
    Originally posted by carl
    Editman looks at the fool and says "...
    "Take me mask off!? What am I, strong bad!!?...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    ... I (Editman) won't take my mask of UNLESS you do me a favor - I want to hit yourself as hard as you can, preferably in crotch as that would be soooo funny ...

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    ... I (Editman) won't take my mask of UNLESS you do me a favor - I want to hit yourself as hard as you can, preferably in crotch as that would be soooo funny ...
    and laugh like Austin Powers." Mike Myers started to hit as hard as he can in his crotch laughing like Austin Powers. Dr. Evil popped out of the ground. Dr. Evil looked around. Mike Myers stopped laughing and hitting himself and looked at Dr. Evil. "Oops... wrong place!" Dr. Evil says.

Mike Myers said, "Now, wait just a minute! I have not heard from you in two months. You never called me or written me! And I THOUGHT you said you're done w/ the underground lair!" Dr. Evil cried so hard that it left a long scar on his face. "I'm so sorry! Would ya ever.......
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    Dr. Evil cried so hard that it left a long scar on his face. "I'm so sorry! Would ya ever.......
    "... throw me a bone here people!? How about 'No', you freakin' weirdo!? Right, Mini-Me? (referring to the 2-foot editman [!?])"

editman replies, "Hey, ...

Credits
    how's that" pointing to a short person in a big brown cloak who just walked in. "Im here to...
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Originally posted by Gaumont
    how's that" pointing to a short person in a big brown cloak who just walked in. "Im here to...
    investigate for the missing stone. You mind if I ask you some questions?" Editman looks around him. Dr. Evil does the pinky thing to his lips and raised one of his eyebrows. Dr. Evil says, "I don't know any stones." Dr. Evil looks down, which led everyone else to look down also. When they looked back up, Dr. Evil wuz missing.

Editman turns on his hologram belt. The investigator said, "Woa, how did ya do that?" Editman didn't hear him. He wuz busy staring at Austin Powers and smiling at him and also tried to get his attention. Austin Powers wuz minding his own business w/ several of girls w/ paint over their body and dancing like the 70's. The investigator starts to.....

Credits
    ...run some clips to make this the EXTENED version of the movie...

Credits
    and then kissed Austin Powers on the cheek. "Are ya mad man? I don't like boys. " Austin Powers said.

Editman starts to get real jealous and.....

Credits
    took comfort in Jakes arms. Jake...

Credits
    Originally posted by carl
    took comfort in Jakes arms. Jake...
    grabbed ahold of editman. "It's okay Editman, I will.....

Credits
    ...be much more comfortable once I know you're not gay either...

PS. LMAO

Credits
    !" Jake looks down and realizes that Rich had removed Editmans mask, and he was Mr. Smithers. The words Jake used on this reliazation can not be repeated in a family story but eventually he came to accept...

Credits
    ...that editman was just a secret agent and had to do it because an enemy guard was passing by and he didn't want to attrack attention(lol)...

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    ...that editman was just a secret agent and had to do it because an enemy guard was passing by and he didn't want to attrack attention(lol)...
    but then he thought to himself, 'wait a tick, i'm only 2 feet tall! now way they can notice me.' thinking he's all that just when tommy lee jones comes up w/ his hands up. Editman wuz confused. He blurted, "Okay tommy, I killed my wife! But I got no gun so why you got your hands up?" Tommy said...

Credits
    "Because your wife's going to shoot me if I make any sudden moves!" Editman...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast