Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Why Equilibrium was cut short

It never saw cinema releace here in sweden, and as I understood it fast went to VHS in US.

Found this while reading SK's forum. reply nr 48
    If yea dont feel like going there hers the reply.

The movie really rocks. The new "real" title of the movie is "Cubic". (stupid name) Too bad it wasn't allowed to be shown at the cinema.
    The president and his "people" thought it was too anti-government. Such load of crap. Anyway, Christian Bale is one hell of an actor. And the movie is really cool.

Great movie!
    anyone know if there is any truth to this?
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    I'm guessing its false news. Sweden = democratic. Will show any movie. Only reason I can really think of that it went straight to video is that promotion for the movie was

If it wasn't for Movie-List, would probably never have had the honor of watching this fantastic movie.

I've already shown about 10 ppl here the movie which they have never heard about. They all loved it. Even my gfs showed their gfs which they loved it too.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    yea good point about sweden.

same here, showed it to a bunch of ppl who never heard of it and liked it. =)

Credits
    I saw this movie a while ago (thanks kn'thrak) and although it could have moved a tad faster, the action scenes did kick ***. Christian Bale is very cool.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page

Credits
    kn-thrak video ezy has been gettin promo material for it in trade papers for months now.. also it was featured in an issue of empire mag in australia.. tipped as a new matrix.. its coming i believe its released on dvd in december here.

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Already own it ... sorry
    I just had to get it

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    Already own it ... sorry
    I just had to get it
    hehe sorta figured you did but still.. if ya dont wanna keep lending your copies out

Credits
    I've been waiting for my piece of **** local Blockbuster to order me a cipy of hte DVD. The movie is very hard to find in the US and although I've seen DVDs I haven't seen a sing;e VHS

Credits
    yes the movie is very hard to get. Keeps on selling out. IT it on the DVD shelf 11 copies and then the next day they were gone. I had to ask the ppl to get some more copies from out back. But this movie is sure a fast seller.

Credits
    Just saw it and HOLY ****!!!!!!!! Just made my Top 20 with thte number 19 spot (that means a lot) perhaps even higher even if I watch it more. Some awesome ****, this DVD is worth owning for the last 5 minutes not to mention the whole movie

It has to be rereleased - it HAS TO!