Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

CIA Recruiting Jennifer Garner

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ision_alias_dc

The CIA (news - web sites) keeps a lot of secrets, but its opinion of ABC's "Alias" is not one of them.

The spy show's star, Jennifer Garner (news), said she has been asked to contribute to an official video promoting the government agency.

"It's not a commercial," she said. "It's a recruitment video (to show) university graduate students."

Chase Brandon, film industry liaison for the CIA, confirmed that the project was in the works.

"We very much would like to continue our discussions with Miss Garner and possibly other cast members to work with us on a recruitment video," he said. "We feel that Miss Garner, both in character as agent Sydney Bristow and as herself, embodies the intelligence, enthusiasm and dedication that we're looking for. Our continuing efforts to enlist the best and the brightest would be admirably served by having her support."

Garner would provide an introduction to the video that the CIA shows to prospective agents. "It talks about the nature of the work, the context and the qualities we're looking for," Brandon said. "Her participation would add a human touch to the message we're trying to convey."

Producers on "Alias" worked with Brandon in the early stages of the show, and the writers still occasionally contact him to check facts and details. Beyond that, Brandon said, "Miss Garner has a standing invitation to come by the agency, where she is guaranteed to meet a vast number of fans."

me me me me .. i wanna join the CIA :big grin:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    wow... i didn't see that coming. i guess you can't trust people anymore....
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Maybe I can be her next mission!