Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Konami announces Silent Hill movie

http://firingsquad.gamers.com/news/n...?searchid=5458
    Konami of America announced that its hit psychological horror videogame series, Silent Hill, will be released worldwide as a major motion picture. Production company Davis Films will produce the feature film adaptation of Konami's popular franchise. Produced by Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo, Inc. (KCET), the Silent Hill games thrust players into a nightmarish world where they must unravel twisted storylines and battle grotesque creatures and terrifying monsters.

Bringing the series to the big screen is prolific producer Samuel Hadida whose credits include True Romance, directed by Tony Scott and written by Quentin Tarantino, Spider, directed by David Cronenberg, and Brotherhood of the Wolf, directed by Christophe Gans. Gans, who also directed the major motion picture, Crying Freeman, has been appointed as the director of the Silent Hill feature film.

"Silent Hill is a groundbreaking game with an atmosphere that has mesmerized millions of gamers all over the world - it is scary and clever," said Christophe Gans. "I am very proud to be associated with this game."

Working closely with the production team, Konami Corporation will oversee the script development, participating in the design of all the monsters, creatures and characters as well as aiding in the film's soundtrack composition.

Konami also said that the company is currently pursuing film production deals for its other blockbuster videogame franchises.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    I was addicted to the first and second game of Silent Hill. The environment in both games was absolutely breathtaking... It was so much more eerie and much more effective than any horror movie I have ever seen. I can only hope that the film achieves that same effect...
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    I hope this kicks Resident Evil's butt!

Credits
    ya right Silent Hill kicking Resident Evil's *** ha not in this life time. ps. did not like the Silent Hill games

Credits
    game's too be done in too movie's i think r 1.Max Payne 2.Serious Sam 3.Duke Nukem

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Thumbs up

Originally posted by SinBoy-666
    2.Serious Sam
    hehehe, nice that U liked this excellent Croatian made game.
    I really enjoyed 1st & 2nd one. GREAT SHOOT 'EM UP GAME !

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    heh thx ZUBi but why not a fan of Duke Nukem?