Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Cool Comand & Conquer: Generals hits Apple

:big grin: woohoo :big grin:

source inside mac games

Here are some details from the official press release:
    "Aspyr is very pleased to be able to bring Command & Conquer Generals to the Macintosh, it is one of the premiere real-time strategy games on the market and will be a great addition to any Mac gamer's library," said Glenda Adams, Director of PC & Mac Development at Aspyr.

Command & Conquer Generals puts players' trigger fingers on the pulse of modern warfare as they become a powerful general and control massive armies of bleeding-edge military weaponry across a globe teetering on the brink of Armageddon. Players can annihilate the opposition in the 22-mission single-player campaign or dish out the damage in global multiplayer mayhem. As a General, smart decisions and victories over enemies will gain players experience points. These points can then be allocated to unlocking new units and weapons of mass destruction.
    finally i can play war in a good set on my mac well i have to wait until january but atleast it's coming

Credits
    I do feel sorry for Mac people in the UK because there are barely any games for it.

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    I do feel sorry for Mac people in the UK because there are barely any games for it.
    Only in the UK? They're striving all over the world!

They only get Generals 11 months after the PC. And even more, 3 months after the PC's expansion (Zero Hour : 9/22/2003).

But this website, insiderMacGames, it lists some good games to be released for the MAC. At least Apple is trying..

Credits
    In all honesty, you're not missing much. Generals is really just mediocre once you get past the admittedly gorgeous eye-candy.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?