Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Doug Benson's Review of Kill Bill

Here is an idiotic but funny review of Kill Bill from www.bobanddavid.com's Doug Benson:
    KILL BILL (VOL. 1) – If you like watching half a movie, and then having to wait four months to see the rest of the movie, you’ll love KILL BILL (VOL. 1)! If you like feet and footage of feet used to introduce every major character, culminating with a scene where star Uma Thurman has a conversation with her feet, you’ll love KILL BILL (Vol.1)! If you like Quentin Tarantino movies in which Quentin Tarantino does not appear on camera, you’ll love KILL BILL (VOL. 1)! If you like the way Quentin Tarantino squeezes a car-trunk-P.O.V. shot in all of his films, you’ll love KILL BILL (VOL.1)! If you like lots and lots of title cards that say things like "2 years later," "6 months earlier" and "10 hours later," you’ll love KILL BILL (VOL.1)! And if you like dick-dirtying action mixed in with scenes of dialogue that try to convey that there’s more going on than just a standard revenge story, but fail to deliver anything more than just a standard (but delightfully violent) revenge story, you’ll love KILL BILL (VOL. 1)!
    His other sarcastic reviews are funny as well... I Love Movies! by Doug Benson
    (Note to people in this forum: Doug Benson's reviews are to be taken humorously, not seriously like the recent controversy with the Dean Kish issue...)
    Last edited by chizzace; 10-15-2003 at 12:55 AM.
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    A film critic hated it and said it was "Charlie's Angels is if directed by Ghengus Khan".

Credits
    Yet that sounds like exactly what I expect from Kill Bill!