Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Timeline

Credits

Timeline

From IMDB:
    Chris Hughes (Paul Walker), Andre Marek (Gerard Butler), Kate Erickson (Frances O'Connor) and David Stern (Ethan Embry) are four college students working on an ancient medieval site in France. When their head Professor, Edward Johnston (Billy Connoly) goes missing, they are whisked off to America by a strange company known as ITC. The president of the company, insomniac Robert Doniger (David Thewlis), tells them about a new type of machinery he's created. A machine that can transport people to other dimensions in different timelines. Professor Johnston has been stranded in the same site that the students are working on, just 500 years in the past! Now, as Hughes, Erickson and Marek travel back to rescue him, Stern stays back to find out what Doniger's really plotting.

I haven't read the Crichton book it is based on, but a few friends said it was really good. The film is being directed by Richard Donner, who has made some great movies- Lethal Weapon 1-4, Goonies, Superman, Maverick, the list goes on.

The trailer didn't wow me but I liked the battle scenes in it. I am really looking forward to the film based on Donner's involvement.

Credits
    Booik was cool, not even close to Crichtons best, but still cool.

The film stars Paul Walker...

Nuf said.

Credits
    Cmon now. He isn't my favorite either, but I think the rest of the cast is solid. And I get the impression that it is more of an ensemble thing. Good chacne to see Gerard Butler before he blows up as "The Phantom of the Opera"

Plus, the big name for me is the director-- Donner. The guy from the Lethal Weapons Series and Goonies!!!

Credits
    The book was definately cool and because it was cool I will be seeing this movie>!

Credits
    Apparently Donner is thinking about doing Goonies 2, although no real developments to report.

Goonies was a classic! I love that movie.

Looking forward to a new trailer or something from Timeline to see what direction he went with the movie.

Credits
    The Timeline website has gone live, with pics, downloads, and info on the actors and the story.

Cool flash intro too.

Timeline Website

Enjoy