Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    the oz ML's will find out who you are one day hhehe... which reminds me you were supposed to post a pic or something and we had to find your identity... ... ... that was ages ago though

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Originally posted by Stormwalker
    which reminds me you were supposed to post a pic or something and we had to find your identity... ... ... that was ages ago though
    I told everyone in some other threads that I'm not doing it since discostu ruined my game by doing similar things (coming out of the dark and revealing himself that he is GermanFinne/Matrix/Julia/whatever-you-call-it).

Don't blame me. Blame the imposter.

Mind you that I'm not imposting anyone, except editman (if you regard editman as an imposter. But then again if you DO so, you've watched The Matrix way too many times and have some serious issues about reality. )
    Last edited by editman; 10-27-2003 at 11:13 PM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits

Wink

That's right, I'm back. To check on all the threads I missed and to clean up school-boys like arguements. No, I will not spam. No, I will not eat spam. No, trailergod can still take the piss. Just one thing. Why has my leaving thread become a prelude to Editman in love with Radstar thread? I'm mean, what's with that?

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    Why has my leaving thread become a prelude to Editman in love with Radstar thread? I'm mean, what's with that?
    Becaaaaause...

Are you ready for this?....

Ready ready?....

This thread serves no other purposes after we know we'll have peace and quiet in the Forum for a few days.

You should thank us for keeping this thread alive, kiddo.

And one more thing: Stef and I are NOT in love with each other. We're just buddies online. Period.

(I don't know why but this always happens to me any time anywhere: whenever I try to befriend with a girl, the boys around me always concort these kind of silly stories. Kinda bores one you know.)

Credits
    God dammit, man. I'vew just realized how much you remind me of Dr. Cox in Scrubs. You two are shockingly similar.

Credits
    to editman,

the guys "concort" around you when you befriend with a girl only CUZ they're jealous! so it gotta feel good....
    so maybe there's a reason why iggy is "concorting" () you, he's jealous cuz he's in love w/ me... or you

j/k iggy hey you mess w/ me, i mess back! :big grin:

btw, you never answered my question
    where did you go?
    and iggy, do you like ur new nickname

and just one more thing,

be nice to trailergod, okay?
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    j/k iggy hey you mess w/ me, i mess back! :big grin:
    LOL Stefie. Sounds like the line spoken by Ludivine Sagnier in Swimming Pool. (Only I know for a fact that you don't have a French accent. )

Ahhh... the mystery of where did 'I Got Trailers' go... (BTW I don't think any of us besides the kid himself even have a clue why such a screen name is chosen.)

Mate, you'd better give us an alibi, or we'll be contacting the Scotland Yard soon...

Credits
    I went to Poole in South-West England. Doubt many of you would of heard of it.
    Iggy, eh? Cute.
    Me and Editman? Someone get some pills. Radstar is insane! Only kidding.
    Why be nice to Trailergod? He has a grudge against me even though I stood up for him once (Matrix Revolutions Reloaded teaser, remember? Tried to sort it out). Look, he can say I spam alot. As long as he doesn't spam himself by posting it in every thread I'm in.
    The screen name was chosen because I first joined because I wanted to learn how to encode. I'm may make my first trailer the one for Alien: The Director's Cut. Yes, I am aware of how sucky it is. But no one apart from Radstar can call me "Iggy". I just had a thought: "Iggy Goes Down". Heh, heh.
    Man I'm so full of rage today. Did anyone like the "I'm Back" photo I made?
    Last edited by I Got Trailers; 10-31-2003 at 04:18 PM.

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    I'm may make my first trailer the one for Alien: The Director's Cut.
    can you explain this a bit more? are you wanna do an encode for the real trailer or are you making a fan made trailer?

Credits
    Real trailer. I have never seen Alien. The creature is disturbing. But I can tolerate the trailer.

Credits
    its a classic trailer

http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=alien

no need to post trailers in the forums when its already a classic posted by JP
    Last edited by trailergod; 10-31-2003 at 04:22 PM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by trailergod
    its a classic trailer

http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=alien

no need to post trailers in the forums when its already a classic posted by JP
    I think that he was talking about a high quality version of the Director's Cut trailer, not posted by JP
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Yep, the Director's Cut trailer as I said before...
    I find it shocking that fellow forumites decide to call me a spammer. Sure, I post alot. And after my vacation, I'm not so worried about my friggin' post count. Does it really matter? Trailergod and Editman have both decided to stick this knife into my back quite hard and quite painfully. Heck, these two were some of my most liked members. But they don't realize that I don't intentionally spam. I just have alot to say. There, I said it. Got it off my chest.
    Last edited by I Got Trailers; 10-31-2003 at 05:57 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123