• only if editman posts his pic

11 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    hey she's mine buddy :big grin:

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    Why?
    because we're all wondering how you were the first to know GF and Discostu were the same.

Anyway this is a defenite nono, do we really want poor Radstar disapearing forever?

Credits
    Originally posted by carl
    because we're all wondering how you were the first to know GF and Discostu were the same.
    Becaaaaause... I'm a smart a**, paranoid schizophrenic and depressed maniac all in one, which gives me the ability to notice the similar writing styles between GF and discostu, that they didn't log on at the same time and so on and so forth.

And ultimately I'm editman, da one, da only. (Alright I logged on as D-FANS once or twice but I've killed it.)

Originally posted by carl
    Anyway this is a defenite nono, do we really want poor Radstar disapearing forever?
    Mate, that's not very nice. Hyperthetically, why would Stef disappear if she hooks up with editman!? She's more active than anyone except tisoy when she's with Jedi Taz.
    Last edited by editman; 10-30-2003 at 12:50 AM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    raddie.. seems you have 4 ppl voting to take you instead of editman... do you feel special, are ya blushing?? . hehe

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    i know they're just playing

and i can't believe this thread is still active! i thought it would only last a day.

yah carl, how would i disappear if i hook up w/ editman? nothing will keep me away from you guys

i do feel special! and i know that there's more than 4 ppl wanting me but they're just too shy (j/k) thanks for the vote anyways...

i received a phone call from editman a couple of nites ago.... now i know what he sounds like!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    i received a phone call from editman a couple of nites ago.... now i know what he sounds like!
    True story. (Took Stef by surprise. Too bad she didn't scream like a Beatle fan. )

But I think I patrified Stef and was patrified in return.

Oh well first time always hurts a bit...

Above all I now know what Stef sounds like.

BTW I didn't vote. So I'm not one of the four 'NOT A CHANCE... shes mine!'.
    Last edited by editman; 10-30-2003 at 04:17 PM.

Credits
    ...i received a phone call from editman a couple of nites ago.... now i know what he sounds like!
    Can you now draw a picture of editman, based on his voice?

Credits
    Ew! No way, man. I had enough of this when my leaving thread was used as a prelude to this one.

Credits
    Hey Radstar? When Editman called did he say his real name or did he refer to himself as Editman?
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    he said, "This is Editman from Movie-List..."

i'm glad he said Movie-List cuz I would've got him mixed up w/ another Editman I know from school (j/k editboy)

Credits
    he said, "This is Editman from Movie-List..."

i'm glad he said Movie-List cuz I would've got him mixed up w/ another Editman I know from school (j/k editboy)
    So the urban legend is TRUE, someone in Texas US is stealing someone else's life in Melbourne, Australia...

Actually I said, "This is editman from Movie-List Forum"... (Free ad for JPB!)

Heeey... that's a thought: maybe I should start doing some community service announcements representing da Forum...

"Hi, this is editman from the Movie-List Forum.

"You, know. Many of us don't realise the importance of using a condom during sexual intercourses..." :big grin:

Heeeeey... I just realised... did QT ripped off MY idea and (kinda) hide the real name of the Bride in Kill Bill?
    Last edited by editman; 10-30-2003 at 08:13 PM.

Credits
    well if he did editman.. your real name should be hidden somewher on the internet for me to find and post in a thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12