Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Credits
    i finally saw it... yey and in English

ok, the movie is simply entertainment for me, but i did not feel any excitement or suspense in watching it, unlike Pirates or especially MASTER and Commander, i at least felt something when watching. Matrix 3... none at all, i did not care if the robots got them or not Matrix 2 however i enjoyed watching, espcially the highway scenes

the final NEO vs Smith fight scene was simply tooo cartoonish, it did not have the look and feel of the original effects... (btw i did not see any bullet time in this movie ?!?!?) and that fight scene look like DRAGON BALL Z ...lol
    Last edited by trailergod; 11-19-2003 at 06:39 AM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by trailergod
    i finally saw it... yey and in English

ok, the movie is simply entertainment for me, but i did not feel any excitement or suspense in watching it, unlike Pirates or especially MASTER and Commander, i at least felt something when watching. Matrix 3... none at all, i did not care if the robots got them or not Matrix 2 however i enjoyed watching, espcially the highway scenes

the final NEO vs Smith fight scene was simply tooo cartoonish, it did not have the look and feel of the original effects... (btw i did not see any bullet time in this movie ?!?!?) and that fight scene look like DRAGON BALL Z ...lol
    That final fight was supposed to look like Dragon Ball Z.

You goy a problem with Dragon Ball Z?

Credits
    Originally posted by Equinox
    JP, you are not right. Revolutions was bad for the Matrix sequel, but it's also bad for it's own merits. Let's imagine that it's not Matrix sequel, and we don't have high expectations for it. But it change nothing. Still we have boring uninteresting movie with bad plot. Even Charlie's Angels sequel was much more joy to watch.
    Wasn't it stuff like this that started the last argument on this page? Give it up! It's a person's OPINION on whether a movie was good or not, not fact. Don't do this thing, again. I happen to have liked this thread!

http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Originally posted by trailergod
    (btw i did not see any bullet time in this movie ?!?!?)
    There was one, when in final battle Neo kicks Smith's face. Or it was just slow-mo?

Credits
    It was just slow-mo.. but it was pretty friggin cool!

Credits
    what about how the commander gets cutup in the APU. When the APU falls, thats in slowmo.. or bullet time

I would have loved to see the zion battle in bullet time.
    Better yet, I would love to see an option on the DVD where you can watch the whole movie in code
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    i thought that wen neo punches smith in the face while hitting each droplet that came in the way....was in bullet time ???

Credits
    workshed : that's for that info. it kind of put part 3 into a different perspective and clarified some things for me. thanks...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Originally posted by carl
    That final fight was supposed to look like Dragon Ball Z.

You goy a problem with Dragon Ball Z?
    Not me. But why is it supposed to look like DBZ, carl? A homage or something else? I don't get it.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    Not me. But why is it supposed to look like DBZ, carl? A homage or something else? I don't get it.
    That was a joke, but Matrix was always supposed to be a live action anime. They've simply jumped from Ghost In The Shell to Dragon Ball Z, is it really such a big leap? :angel"

Credits
    Originally posted by carl
    That was a joke, but Matrix was always supposed to be a live action anime. They've simply jumped from Ghost In The Shell to Dragon Ball Z, is it really such a big leap? :angel"
    LOL. Not to mention Evangelion.

Too bad they didn't pay enough 'homage' to EVA cos I wanna see Trinity mastubating in front of Neo in coma, then says to herself, "I'm so f***ed up."

Credits
    LOL, yeah that's a classic film.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112