i really big time told my mate that i would help her fix her msn problem...yet it turned out to be realy harder den i thought... she use to hav the latest msn messenger 6.1 and basically worked a few times....den everytime she tried to log in....the 2 things would spin to say its tryin to log in.....but den they would jus stop spinngin and there is no error notice or nething...and would jus pop back to the normal msn messenger Sign in Button....
i tried to uninstall the program....that happened...and den i installed older versions of msn...yet the same problem still occurs, no matter how hard we try not to come across it....its really irritating...and i find it really hard to live widout seeing her on msn aswell...cuz shes a really close buddy that i like to keep in contact wid on a daily basis.....

her system is a 98 machine..not XP

she doesnt want any alternatives to msn messenger...as she has alot of freinds that only use msn messenger...

if ne1 has heard of this problem b4....or kno ne solution to this...please could u reply to me....any info at all will b much appreciated!

PLEASE PLEASE HELP US if u can