Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: Did you NOT like the Matrix Reloaded?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hated it!

14 43.75%
  • I loved it!

18 56.25%
  • i've been living in the bomb shelter the past 12 months, so I didn't see it

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

okay...who did NOT like the matrix reloaded?

it may be a little too late for the question but i wuz astounded that i wuz actually one foot away from someone who told me that she hated the matrix reloaded today!!!!!!!

i couldn't believe it!
    so it made me wonder.... is there anyone else out there? i wuzn't paying attention when the movie came out at who liked it or not.

so.....
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Loved it...only just. The burly brawl was a farce, for crying out loud!

Credits
    i liked it for the mere eye candy of it, (i like sci fi and FX) but it surely did not deserve all the hype and marketing it had...

at least now for Matrix 3 the marketing is a bit "normal"

people start to hate movie (usually summer movies) when the marketing machine behind it is sooooo big driving the expectation so high... (ex. Godzilla, ID4, Star Wars EP 1 ... etc)
    look at Finding Nemo, its marketing was "normal" but still its the years biggest movie coz if it's good people will simply spread it around and see it.

but there are some BIG movies that deserved all its marketing, the LOTR movies, eventhough IMO its simply a big croud pleaser with out any great value in it
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    I'm holding my judgement on Reloaded till I see Revolutions. I can neither say I liked or hated it, because I still didn't see the complete picture.

Same as The Two Towers. I didn't read the novel, so I felt similarily cheated at the end of the movie.

They both put a basis on a first great part and their ending was much more open.

They're unlike Episode 2, which set itself as a complete movie (its quality is another issue).
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    Hated Reloaded. Crap acting, carppy prententious story, effects ranging from the amazing (little unimportant scenes) to the just plain crap (burley brawl). Cheesey stomping agent in the car chase was a mistake, editing was horrible, so was the soundtrack. Having ghosts warewolves vampires ect... didn't fit, and Neo spent too much time flying!!!

Credits
    Originally posted by trailergod

but there are some BIG movies that deserved all its marketing, the LOTR movies, eventhough IMO its simply a big croud pleaser with out any great value in it
    Well I guess you missed the entire point then. Are you forgetting about it's themes of over coming predudice, the themes of technologies destruction of nature, as well as it's exploratioin of growth and courage. You're right no real merit beyond special effects in the Rings films.

Credits
    one of the best movie i saw!!

Credits
    i agree a great and lovely movie....very imaginative....the characters accomplish nearly every move i would have wished to have done if i had super powers.....greatly love it !!
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT and yes i like it more then matrix 1....and yes i love love love matrix 1 aswell.....and greatly lookin for the third installment

Credits
    Reloaded was killed by overuse of bad CGI.... thats what it comes down to... it tryed to hard and fell on its face....

Btw this is my first post on thise bords... have been looking in for almost a year now and never posted cos i f***ed up my first Nick and couldent post hehe.... but now it works... and im looking forword to spaming thise bords with my bad english grammor and useless opinions hehe

Fed7haS

Credits
    Sorry to say it. But F*****************CK.

I'm sick of people claiming that Reloaded had bad CGI. Give me ONE damn example.

Credits
    Originally posted by Dr.FrankNFurter
    Reloaded was killed by overuse of bad CGI.... thats what it comes down to... it tryed to hard and fell on its face....

Btw this is my first post on thise bords... have been looking in for almost a year now and never posted cos i f***ed up my first Nick and couldent post hehe.... but now it works... and im looking forword to spaming thise bords with my bad english grammor and useless opinions hehe

Fed7haS
    great
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Originally posted by wireframe9
    Sorry to say it. But F*****************CK.

I'm sick of people claiming that Reloaded had bad CGI. Give me ONE damn example.
    Well the Mega Fight with Neo and Mr. Smith was the worst... that killed the movie for me...

The problem i have with that scene is that you (at the last 50% of the fight) have CGI fighting CGI and thats not what i whant to se... if i did i would have watched the intro to Max Payne 2 or some other videogame...

I would rather have an old badly synked Jackie Chan movie... at least there you have kickass action where you can go WOW and Ohhh when somthing cool hapens... with the smith fight the only thing that whent throu my head was how bad it looked...

Another thing is the Agent jumping onto the car on the freeway... talk about bad CGI.... i mean if you liked that scene you will only do so cos you whant to like it... and that can only be cos you have the matrix cash cow so far up your *** that you wouldent know a good movie if it hit you on the face

Fed7haS

Credits
    Originally posted by Dr.FrankNFurter
    Well...Bla bla about the Blurry Brawl and The Car Chase
    Exactly, the films 2 most important effects scenes featured some of the worst effects in recent memory.
    Welcome to the boards, don't worry about your bad grammar, most people here speak Engliush second anyway, and if you disliked The Matrix Reloaded then you're extremely welcome. :big grin:

Credits
    Look at the bit where he flys in the air with the pole. No, don't slo-mo it!

Credits
    ???????

Nevermind, I won't argue with you.

But to comment about your "matrix cash cow" idea, all I can say is that I'm very much interested in Visual Effects. And that's the career I'm planning to get into. I read A LOT, and I can assure you that Reloaded did what George Lucas fantasied of doing in Episode 2.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast