Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    OK I am new here but a LONG time sci fi fan and ID4 was a OK movie but has SOOO much more potential.....unless everyone is dense not ALL the aliens would have been killed, " remember all the landing craft loading and leaving?" I am sure some number would have been able to control an area say Australia or some other chunk of real estate,

they would have lost the bulk of heavy weapons but from all the wreckage some " goodies" would have been available on both sides,

story line, have several... a squad on the ground ala Iraq/saving private Ryan type behind enemy lines with a critical mission......new government infiltrator curring favor with the enemy for there own profit/survival/...A whole the world now " gets it " and puts aside petty rivalries to survive

the using all the technology we glean from wreckage as well as our most secret weapons now can be made public instead of hiding it from all the other countries... including our allies

space cruisers or near space vehicles.....and who says the aliens didn't have rivals that would fight for earth to prevent the aliens " or us" filling that rival role?

the possibilities are endless the story lines and possible character development fantastic

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MoCarp View Post
    OK I am new here but a LONG time sci fi fan and ID4 was a OK movie but has SOOO much more potential.....unless everyone is dense not ALL the aliens would have been killed, " remember all the landing craft loading and leaving?" I am sure some number would have been able to control an area say Australia or some other chunk of real estate,

they would have lost the bulk of heavy weapons but from all the wreckage some " goodies" would have been available on both sides,

story line, have several... a squad on the ground ala Iraq/saving private Ryan type behind enemy lines with a critical mission......new government infiltrator curring favor with the enemy for there own profit/survival/...A whole the world now " gets it " and puts aside petty rivalries to survive

the using all the technology we glean from wreckage as well as our most secret weapons now can be made public instead of hiding it from all the other countries... including our allies

space cruisers or near space vehicles.....and who says the aliens didn't have rivals that would fight for earth to prevent the aliens " or us" filling that rival role?

the possibilities are endless the story lines and possible character development fantastic
    GREAT !!! Now go tell the producers....
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.