Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    HAHA.... plz dont tell them. We will have another crappy alien scifi movie.

HAHAHAHA @ Australia! Its the 6th largest country in the world n only just smaller than the US. Typical american thinking there... *shakes head*
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

j7wild Guest
    ID 4 was an over-rated pretentious piece of crap movie and even Will Smith couldn't save it from self destructing!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    ID 4 was an over-rated pretentious piece of crap movie and even Will Smith couldn't save it from self destructing!!
    I don't know J7. I liked ID4. I though it was cool. At the time the effects were AWESOME. And Will Smith was good too. Although I see You sorta complimented him. I would be interested in a sequel I think.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    I think the show Roswell was created based on the ID4 movie. Thats what I heard when ID4 was done. They would do a show about aliens living on earth

Credits
    I'm sure there is no chance for a sequel now but I will always hold out hope. Loved the movie and always thought with all the money it made there would be a sequel. Pity.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    How did your last movie do? I guess you did better than almost a billion and yours is #1 all time gross -ya mook

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by godbluff View Post
    How did your last movie do? I guess you did better than almost a billion and yours is #1 all time gross -ya mook
    That's a bit out of line. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, and that was J7's, No need for insults....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by godbluff View Post
    First post, great social skills you have.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    dont see where they could go, but if will smith is in it, it will prolly be good

Credits
    They are planning TWO more movies according to IMDb and Will Smith will be in both movies I guess. They are set to be released 2013 and 2014.

j7wild Guest
    I have lost faith in Roland Emmerich.

His movies have gotten worse with each successive new release:

10,000 BC and 2012 and Godzilla and the Day After Tomorrow were pure junk!

I hope he will redeem himself with Anonymous but I am not holding my breath!!

Credits
    I actually quite liked 2012, but maybe just because I saw it on the big screen and it felt great? Dunno.

Credits
    LOL I was going to post in this but found out that I already said what I was going to say!

Personally I think Battle: Los Angles is in my view the best follow up to the original ID4
    its the best film that shows what the ID4 sequel from the rumors I heard would be about.

Also I enjoyed 10,000 BC and 2012 and Godzilla and the Day After Tomorrow
    I like watching their movies I like to see what crazy thing their going to do next

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by number1fan View Post
    Instead of a sequel why don't they just come up with a new concept? not all movies with sequel becomes a blockbuster...duh!
    IDK, this is one I wouldn't mind a sequel to and our technology has improved to the point to where they can make it awesome. Will Smith could still star in it, they could make it 3-D (everything is now a days, right?) and boom, another blockbuster set to come out July 4, 2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12