Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...ichael_Jackson
    " Michael Jackson was formally charged with child molestation Thursday, setting the stage for what could become one of the most sensational celebrity trials this Internet-wired, 24-hour-cable world has ever seen. The charging documents specified seven counts alleging lewd or lascivious acts upon a child under 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent."

well this really got serious now, will it be another OJ Simpson trial? u bet

and it has always been my stand that he is guilty, i really think that he had sexual relationships with kids, and its just time that justice and the "media justice" got after him
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    i don't think he abused children, but imo he acted so naive and dumb, that i can't feel pity for him if he gets arrested

btw, which dumba$$ decided to give michael's children to his parents if he gets locked away? they have beaten up their children, very clever move to send their grandchildren to them
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    whole article
    Michael Jackson formally charged in molestation case SANTA BARBARA, California (CNN) -- California prosecutors formally filed charges Thursday against pop star Michael Jackson in a case stemming from allegations he molested a cancer-stricken boy invited to his Neverland Ranch. Jackson was charged with nine counts -- seven of child molestation and two of administering an intoxicating agent for the purpose of a committing a felony. The charges involve incidents alleged to have occurred in February and March of this year, District Attorney Tom Sneddon said. In addition, the complaint includes special allegations that could make Jackson ineligible for probation in the case, Sneddon said.

The charges against the 45-year-old singer come nearly a month after local authorities raided his Neverland Ranch home. He was booked November 20 on suspicion of multiple counts of child molestation and has been free on $3 million bond.

The singer and his lawyers maintain he is innocent, and contend that the boy in the current case and his family have brought the allegations for financial gain.

In a prepared statement released Thursday, Sneddon said the alleged victim would take the stand at a trial.

"The family is committed to this process," Sneddon said.

Thursday's charges were filed in Santa Barbara County Superior Court in Santa Maria, a working-class town close to Jackson's Neverland Ranch.

The charging documents were delivered to a court clerk and specific counts were not immediately released.

The filing came after Sneddon had agreed to delay Jackson's arraignment a week to January 16, and return Jackson's passport to allow him to travel overseas.

Sneddon earlier had scoffed at suggestions his case was falling apart.

"Everything will become clear when the charges are filed," Sneddon said earlier this month.

Los Angeles County child welfare investigators who looked into the case last February said in a confidential leaked memo that they found no improper behavior on Jackson's part. According to the memo, the boy, his mother and siblings praised Jackson and said no abuse occurred. (Full story)

Sneddon last week said he discounted the memo because his office has more information.

"Our investigators were aware of the contents of the memo prior to seeking the search warrants and arrest warrant for Mr. Jackson," Sneddon said.

Asked if thought the leaked memo hurt his case, Sneddon replied, "No, we are not worried."

Jackson was accused in 1993 of molesting a different boy, but formal charges were never filed and that case was reportedly settled for millions of dollars. Sneddon was the district attorney who looked into that case.

On Thursday, Sneddon denied suggestions that the state waited to file charges in hopes of finding evidence in the interim. "That was never, never, never the intent of our office," he said.

Given the intense interest in the case, he said, prosecutors wanted to wait until a Web site was in place, he said. "They're having technical difficulties. I told the court we're not going to wait any longer."

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/LAW/12/1...ase/index.html

Credits
    it's nine counts now....

i'm believing that they found something in his house. the evidence never lies....

it kinda make sense. i mean, he never been sexually active w/ another woman. his two marriages failed. lisa marie presley wuz to show his fans he isn't gay. the second wife wuz for a surrogate mother.

when he wuz with the Jackson Five, all of his bros were getting married. soo many girls threw themselves at michael but he never wuz interested. all he cared about wuz childish stories, animals, and kids.

I believe he is weird. I believe he has and always had a bisexually nasty mind in his own little world. mind is more on the homosexuality part than the heterosexuality part.

I watched Home Alone the other day. And I see Culkin now. And I think about how close he and Jackson were when he wuz a boy. They both stated that they slept together in the same bed. It made me wonder if Jackson ever did anything to him now and it affected Culkin. I mean, look at him now. He's weird too.

It all make sense to me now. I believed he wuz innocent BUT the case is strongly serious more than it ever has been.

Michael Jackson NEEDS help. I say put him in a rehab and keep him there. The more I think about it, the more I don't understand why they didn't take his children away after he acted with his tiny baby. I watched that video again . The baby WUZ dangled over the frickin rail. The baby wuz moving and Michael could've easily dropped him. But yah he didn't. But it tell us he is careless and weird. He needs help and I pray for him.

I say, get him help, take his children back to the mother for sole custody, give him restraining orders from kids younger than 18, and keep an eye on him for the rest of his life. There's no saying that he won't do something surprisedly when he's older. It just seems to me that older he gets, the weirder he is.

I stand corrected, and I believe Michael Jackson is guilty.

EDIT:
    rumors has it that he molested a cancer-striken child while visiting jackson at his neverland ranch. and more info if interested.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/12/18/ja...ase/index.html

EDIT (again): jake beat me to it
    Last edited by radstar; 12-18-2003 at 06:27 PM.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...on_interview_7

told CBS' "60 Minutes" that he still believes it's acceptable to sleep with children

Michael Jackson (news) told CBS' "60 Minutes" that he still believes it's acceptable to sleep with children and that he would "slit my wrists" before he would hurt a child.

Jackson, arrested Nov. 20 on suspicion of child molestation, denied the charges against him during an interview with Ed Bradley conducted Christmas night and set to air Sunday. CBS released a portion of the interview on Friday.

Jackson, 45, is charged with seven counts of performing lewd or lascivious acts upon a child under 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent. He remains free on $3 million bail.

Asked by Bradley if it was still OK to sleep with children given the charges against him, Jackson answered, "Of course."

"Why not?" he said. "If you're going to be a pedophile, if you're going to be Jack the Ripper, if you're going to be a murderer, it's not a good idea. That I am not."

"Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists," Jackson also said.

The pop singer, interviewed in a Los Angeles hotel room, said the police search of his Neverland Ranch in California had been overdone and so violated his privacy that it will never be the same for him.

"I won't live there ever again," he said. "It's a house now. It's not a home anymore. I'll only visit."

Meanwhile on Friday, CBS also announced that it had rescheduled a Jackson music special that had been abruptly postponed last month after the molestation charges surfaced. The special will air on Friday, Jan. 2.

The interview was a coup for "60 Minutes," which has been enjoying a ratings renaissance the past few months in its final year under the direction of founding executive producer Don Hewitt.

Bradley had been pursuing an interview with Jackson even before the molestation charges. The CBS newsman traveled to Neverland last February for an interview, but Jackson got cold feet and canceled it at the last minute.

BOO !!! ..lol .... heres the kiddyfacker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123