Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Mel and Danny back on the beat?

You’d think the last thing Mel Gibson would want to do – what with his own production company spitting out some pretty big mega flicks these days – would be a “Lethal Weapon 5”, but that’s exactly what he wants to do apparently. Whilst promoting “Timeline” Director Richard Donner revealed that he has a plan for a “Lethal 5” that would centre on Gibson and Danny Glover’s characters over a 24 hour period. "I have the story in my head for a fifth and final Lethal Weapon, but it's all up to Mel Gibson," says Donner. “The last couple of times I talked to Mel, it really seemed he was interested in doing one more…"I really want to put the franchise to bed properly," Donner adds. In addition, Aint it Cool news has an update on Donner’s “Goonies 2”, saying Paul Walker – star of “Timeline” – has been talking to the director about a role in the sequel. Thanks to Coming Soon,The Calgary Sun

MovieHole
    They said it won't happen and now they want it! The fans will be happy... i'm one of them.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    me happy too =)

Its already 4 good movies, dont really see why they would screw up nr 5
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    I hope they don't cut it apart here in the UK, like ALL the current entries...

Credits
    I Hope they bring Chris Rock back into the movie aswell...that guy just made lethal weapon 4 shine like nething....
    i aint tooo happy bout paul walker being in goonies 2 tho!

Credits
    yeah... Chris Rock makes any R-rated movie better... as long as the director lets him cuss properly. All his PG-13 crap is just that... crap.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Now THAT's what I've been talking about

It seems like HOllywood is coming out of its CG action movie recession over the past few years and into some good material

Credits
    No love for Joe Pesci?

Credits
    Pesci is good they should bring back him also, indeed along with Cris Rock.
    Imo they should begin as soon as possible with the movie cause Mel and Danny aint the youngest anymore, would be a shame if we see them as 65+ ers running around waving with guns.

Credits
    Pesci hasn't made a film since LW4 - and that was in 1998! But he's not dead as far as I know.

Credits
    THe storyline better not be "only 1 more day 'till retirement"

Man, Danny Glover is OLD now, I don't think he can do any scene involving moving

Still, I'll camp in front of the theatre for this one (figure of speech)

Credits
    I just saw LW2 for the first time last night... I want more. 'Course, for now, I can still rent 1 and 3.