Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON

Credits

COMING SOON

January 3rd to be exact.
    Last edited by Jean-Pierre Bazinet; 11-28-2003 at 01:09 PM.

Credits
    You stole my idea name! I was gonna use it for my unoffical trailer survivor! It was a good name, though.
    For more back history: http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...&threadid=6585
    If anything I'd suggest LOTR: TROK, Timeline, Cheaper By The Dozen trailer, POTC, T3 international trailer, Alien: The Director's Cut.

Credits
    what exactly is a "trailer idol" ?? is this going to be like the survivor series you have had in the past ??? could you please explain...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    could you please explain...
    I think JPB is playing by the rules of the movie industry. He gave you a teaser to make you guess and get excited, and then after a month or less he would tell you what it is.
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits

Credits
    What you winking about!?

Credits
    I'm guess it's going to be like our previous Trailer Survivors but will follow the Idol elimination process. If I'm right (never really watched the show), we pick a group of trailers out of a large group of trailers. Then we pick two trailers that we vote on which one of the two gets the boot. We do this until we're down to one. I may be way off on this but this is my best guess.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    i like it jp!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Like to once again, remind ppl of this new game on Movie-List. Tell your friends and them to them tell their friends (if you have some).

GO forth and do.... NOW!!!!!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    The way the idol shows work is you have however many groups of 8, and the two highest ranked from each group go on to the finalist pool. After your finalists are there, you can let each of the mods pick one wildcard finalist or whatever, and then you have voting on the finalists, and each round the lowest vote-getter is out.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Hm if it is like here in Germany we need some sarcastic comments on the trailer like Dieter Bohlen has done it like (example when you sing the titanic would sink a second time or you sound like you smash kermit the frog in the ***)

Credits
    must be time for the next survivor/idol....

id like to nominate sin city ...

Credits
    wow I can't believe it's coming up on a year. I wonder if JP is going to repeat the idol format or go back to the survivor one. I think a playoff system might be interesting where all the trailers are randomly put on a playoff tree and two trailers are pitted against each other every day with the winner moving on. Might make for some interesting match ups.

Credits
    Survivor format. Last time around we got aload of the public voting for HP and Spidey because they were fans of the source material, not the actual editing in the trailers. I mean, very early exits from good trailers (Eternal Sunshine, for instance), should of shown this. I think we should keep to the forum, and have us vote (but no doubt that we would get more 1 post posters, but it would keep the tournament fair).

Credits
    I think we may do one in February.
    Not sure what format yet, but I'm also thinking of keeping it in the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast