Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Visitors

Credits

Visitors

I saw this movie trailer (or long tv spot) while watching TV last nite. IMdb here. Looks Australian if I'm not mistaken. The movie was shown at the Germany Fantasy Filmfest. I've heard nothing about this movie here and its getting released this Thursday (28/11/03) but it sure looks creepy.

Story is cloudy but its about some lady going on a lengthy boat trip and she starts to see manifest of strange ppl and creatures. Question is, are they real or just illuisions?

Anyone from Germany seen this or anyone else can provide more info about this?
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    from fantasyfilmfest.com:
    "Georgia (PITCH BLACK Radha Mitchell) is on a 140-day-journey around the world on her sailing boat. Alone. Sleep deprived. As traumatic memories of her deceased mother creep up on her a floodgate of demonic visitors opens. If they aren’t real – then why does Georgia bleed when they cut her? Lying low with cabin fever, Georgia discovers that her sweaty fantasies have all too soon turned into real dangers and are now hunting her on the 44-foot sloop from which there is no escape.

Brilliant voyage to the demons of the mind which are more life-threatening than any stalker. Australian thriller-asylum – EVENT HORIZON on the ocean.´"
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    The story sounds awesome and I assume this is low budget which will mean that it will be good.

Let me know when you get more info

Credits
    Trailer posted in this thread.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List