Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: identity

Credits

identity

yeah.. could anny one giv me a summary on identity.. plz a nother one thats on the web site.. i'd be werry great full.. so anny one upp to the challenge?

Credits
    Ten strangers with secrets are brought together in a savage rainstorm: A limo driver, an '80s TV star, a cop who is transporting a killer, a call girl, a pair of newlyweds and a family in crisis, all take shelter at a desolate motel run by a nervous night manager. Relief in finding shelter is quickly replaced with fear as the ten travelers begin to die, one by one. They soon realize that, if they are to survive, they'll have to uncover the secret that has brought them all together.
    auf IMDB
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    here let me spoil the movie

Identity

It turns out that none of the characters are 'real,' nor is the hotel. It's all in the mind of a convicted killer named Malcolm Rivers (Pruitt Taylor Vince), who is about to be executed. His psychiatrist (Alfred Molina) belives that he is suffering from multiple personalities, and that Malcolm is currently in a state where the personalities are fighting for survival. Thus the hotel setting, and why different personalities are being picked off. After much mayhem and several gruesome killings, it appears that all of the violent personalities are eradicated, and that only the 'Paris' (Amanda Peet) personality survives. Malcolm Rivers' sentence is commuted when the psychiatrist's theory is apparently proven. However, as Malcolm is being transported to a mental hospital, the child 'Timmy' (Bret Loehr) personality re-appears within Malcom, 'kills' Paris, while at the same time Malcolm chokes the psychiatrist. The van that Malcolm and the psychiatrist are riding in comes to a screeching halt. The last thing we hear is the child voice completely taking over Malcolm's personality, thus solidifying his identity.

http://www.moviepooper.com/pooperpg2.html
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    i have seen it u know.. but i dont have the time to sumary it.. thx.. so plz send in more .. thx to those ho have already done it..

Credits
    and plz dont censour it. its hard to copy..

Credits
    its for a school work.. i wil give the source

Credits
    can admin shut this thread down??