Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Resident Evil 4, Maybe ?

Source MTV Movie Blogs

"Resident Evil 4" Likely, Says Director Paul W.S. Anderson
    Published by Shawn Adler on Monday, June 30, 2008 at 2:00 pm.

Like the undead themselves, modern zombie movies keep coming and coming. Get ready for at least one more, Paul W.S. Anderson told MTV News.
    Well, maybe.
    “Resident Evil: Extinction,” the third video-game to big screen adaptation in the popular series will likely not be the last, Anderson said, although talks for a fourth film are still in the very earliest stages of development.

“I’m just starting to talk to Sony about it,” Anderson confessed. “I don’t even know if anything will come of it, but there’s a possibility it might happen.”

It would seem like a sure thing given the ending of “Extinction,” which saw Alice (Milla Jovovich) beside herself with rage — literally, thanks to hundreds of perfect clones - promising to travel to the Umbrella Corporation’s headquarters in Japan. But Anderson, who scripted the first three films, says a concrete story hasn’t yet been decided upon. In fact, it’s coming up with a plausible, kick-*** story that’s momentarily holding him up.

“I love the ‘Resident Evil’ franchise and we always try to make the best possible movie we can. If we could find a good ‘Resident Evil 4’ to make, then we would do it,” he said. “But I wouldn’t just do it for the sake of it, that’s for sure.”
    Personally I love the Franchise, the first is my fave, but since the second one was partly filmed in Toronto, and the landmarks are obvious, it has a special attraction for me.

More on Milla in the Babe Thread Here
    Last edited by jacques1400; 07-02-2008 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Added Milla thread

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

j7wild Guest
    I take Milla as Alice any day over any of the usual PG-13 Crappy Horror Remakes!!

Credits
    The first one was good, it had that claustrophobic feeling to it. I didn't like the second movie so much but I loved the third one with it's "mad max style". So bring on the fourth.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    Yeah!!! ^^

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    That would be great. I love this franchise, so I'll be waiting for fourth one.

Credits
    I heard that they are trying to do RE4 in CGI, any info anybody?

Credits
    It's called RE Degeneration, and it's about Leon & Claire [again] fighting with.. zombies? [again]. More info soon. Maybe.
    Here's a trailer:

So it isn't another sequel to the movies, but original CG movie.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hatred leads to power.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    It's called RE Degeneration, and it's about Leon & Claire [again] fighting with.. zombies? [again]. More info soon. Maybe.
    Here's a trailer:

So it isn't another sequel to the movies, but original CG movie.
    Actually, the CG animation is something else not related to the thread starter, the article stated that it was only in early talks with Sony for a fourth film, not a CG animation.

Credits
    I thought it was the answer to hitmanjin's post.

Credits
    yes there was always going to be 4 Live Action films from what I was told in the begining:
    1. Resident Evil
    2. Resident Evil: Apocalypse
    3. Resident Evil: Extinction
    4. Resident Evil: Afterlife