Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking Your Favourite Arcade Game?

This is my latest article on my website for sunday 11th january:
    LINK

PUNCH MANIA:

THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR

This is probably mankinds deadliest arcade machine yet most brilliant interactive game. Ive played stuff like Police 24/7 and dancemania but nothing has ever tired me out in the arcades more then this devil, yet the punching pads remain to look so innocent and heavenly. I stil have memories of me, my bro and cousins each taking turns on this and then getting back off it a totaly pissed off and sweating anger beast with dead arms! It was kind of funny cuz everytime it was ur turn to get up there on the machine we would take off our jackets as if we were going into a more den real fight with some1.

All six pads come out and you have to punch them and time it to the lights on the pads. Then when you fight the boss the pads start going alot faster. If you do good enough you get to finish him with a badass combo, which basically means you have like 15 seconds to get 40 hits in, then a cool cinematic of your opponents head blowing up appears!

Everytime someone mentions arcades, i remember that machine! This actually got me really intrested in the whole Fist Of the North star tv series n stuff aswell which i must say is brilliant. This truely got me back into going to the arcades! This game is definetly a 10 out of 10 for me.

Thats my favourite...if it aint urs...Whats Yur Flava???
    Feel free to either reply wid ur favourite arcade game by entering a comment on the website or by simply replying here at movie-list either choice is okay with me
    Last edited by aS!Dz; 01-10-2004 at 07:49 PM.

Credits
    I just love the Time Crisis series. Wham! Bam! Agh!

Credits

Yup the time crisis series are very good games aswell, yet after playing them id get really mad after finding out ive jus spent about 20 odd quid on that game !! wen i coulda just bought it home for double da price! but nontheless a very addictive and good game that.

i also liked the star wars one!!
    Last edited by aS!Dz; 01-11-2004 at 12:04 PM.

Credits
    My favorite used to be the Aliens Vs Predator side-scrolling game. That was the one where you could have a couple people choosing one of 2 humans or 2 predators. Then you would run around slashing aliens or shooting them.

It was great.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    dance dance revolution would be my favorite, with house of the dead coming in close behind
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    DDR, BeatMania, and Offroad Thunder are my faves.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    has ne1 else here played da fist of north star game aswell or is it just me?? some good choices made so far

Credits
    I've played <b>Fist Of The North Star</b>, it was OK but got boring way to fast. What's the name of the Ninja game where the controler is a sword? That one's my favourite!!!

Credits
    Best Pinball of all time
    Revenge from Mars

Credits
    Daytona USA
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    The sniper one! where 60 ppl line up to play it and its like a total waste of time but you do it anyways cause you wanna see what everyone is lining up for and when you get there you find out that the scope on the sniper rifle is USELESS cause the big facking screen gives you the crosshairs and if you spot the babe in the bikini you get stuff. God, I love that game.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    I believe that is Silent Scope, most notable for a bloody huge sniper rifle lightgun pointed at the screen.

Credits
    yeah that was very good!! along with Vitua Cop...them were good...but ive put em down as time goes by

Credits
    silent Scope is kinda neat, but the Time Crisis games are much better.

EDIT: Hmm... 1300th post. Whaddaya Know?

Credits
    the dancing game. Yay! can't get enough of it