Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Wink Spielberg Makes Cuts for PG 13(Minority Report)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> EW confirmed that Spielberg had cut some frames from Minority Report in order to shake down some of the violence and profanity. It's possible that it has to do with the rating for the film. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> According to the new Minority Report trailers the rating is confirmed to be PG-13. The lower the rating, the more of an audience this film will get. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"><a href="http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,260250-4-9~1~0~,00.html" target="_blank">EW</a>

:mad: i hate it when this happens.... i just hope its in the DVD... or i hope the international version of the movie.... (Europe) will have the longer version
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> The lower the rating, the more of an audience this film will get. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Riiiiiigggghhhhht.....
    The only reason a lot of lower rated movies get big numbers is beacuse tickets for them are bought, and then the buyers go theater hopping to the movie that they "can't see" because of language or violence or whatever.

:mad: He shouldn't have made the cuts. I hope they're added with the DVD. Grrr. Censorship sucks. :mad:

Credits

That sucks.

Credits

One word for that action. MONEY!!! The movie coperations are loseing lost of revnew lately. (Wonder Why? ) But i fell that it takes away alot of a film to cut sense's that cause it to change the rating for it. But they cant be that important to the movie, becuse it would have been "R" if it was important enuf.