Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Starship Troopers 2 Teaser I guess

Well I hope I am not posting some old news or trailers for that matter but here it goes.

Starship Troopers 2 Teaser. I found this out today while browsing a 3D news website.

Here is a direct link and enjoy. SOrry this is the only size I found it in. It will probably be bigger overtime.

Judging the way it looks I am guessing this is a trailer for TV spots.

http://www.starshiptroopers2.net/ie/tvtrailer.mov

Credits
    You know, during the production of this film...I heard some really, REALLY good things about this movie. Especially the special effects. They have been getting high merit for a movie with a budget it has. This is definetely a "must see" for me, but sadly...looks like it will really kill the "satire" feeling of the original, and just go for the usual "Alien kills human" routine.

Thanks for the find Drew!
    --Dan

Credits
    impressive... looks more like the series. Hope its scary!!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Thanks Drew! Was wondering what happened to this movie!

Credits
    Thats dude.

Saw this teaser about a week ago. Hope there is more cos this dosn't show much.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page

Credits
    looks like a direct to video movie... ohh well looks like another movie trying to capitalize on a "movie title"

at least its not like Troll 2 which had no connection to the 1st movie...lol
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Troll 2 was fantastic! Anyone looking for a good ol' fashioned "bad" movie with a heart of gold, and an undying supply of un-intentional funny scenes must RUN out and get yourself a copy! Hell, you can get the Troll/Troll2 Two-pack for under $10!

--Dan

Credits
    Isn't there a scene in Troll 2 where this Troll guy is eating this girl's breast??? I think that is the movie, if so...I remember thinking how twisted that was. :big grin:

Credits
    Hmmm...I don't recall that scene...but there is a scene near the end when the trolls are eating a woman, and breasts are visible! Also, the highlight of the movie is that popcorn-sex-trailer scene....hahaha, OMG, the greatest scene in history.

Best line of the movie -- "OH NO!!! They're eating here.....and then they're going to eat me.......OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hehehe . I put up the trailers for both movies on the FTP, but I guess no one encoded them. Fantastic quality too. 16x9....whoa!
    --Dan

Credits

Credits
    Hmmm....still buzzed about it...but that trailer could use a bit of re-working!

--Dan