Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Celebration III Set for Indy

The biggest Star Wars party will be even bigger, will return to Indianapolis, and has been extended to four days. Star Wars Celebration III, the much-anticipated fan gathering, has been confirmed for the Indiana Convention Center, April 21 to April 24, 2005.

"We had such a great experience with Celebration II, that it just made sense to return to Indianapolis," says Steve Sansweet, Director of Content Management and head of Fan Relations for Lucasfilm. "Only this time, we're going to do it bigger and even better. It's going to be an event that no fan will want to miss."

Celebration II, also held in Indianapolis, attracted more than 26,000 fans from around the world. Advance indications point to a significant increase of attendants for Celebration III. To accommodate this larger audience, Celebration III will occupy the entire convention center, with the exception of the RCA Dome. Furthermore, it is now a four-day event, with the doors opening to the public around midday on Thursday, April 21.
    Woo-hoo! Coming back to my corner of the galaxy! I can hardly wait!:big grin: I had a blast at the last one.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Finally I can put that HaR'dA'k mask and cape...oh wait that's an imaginary Star Trek character...do people dress up for these...I'll be Jar Jar, mesa thinks this is a good idea

Credits
    Oh, yes, people dress up for these. I need to post some pictures I took at Celebration II (unfortunately, they are at home and I am at work). But I saw a number of Jedis, storm troopers, Leias, Amadalas/Padmes, JarJars, a couple of Darth Vaders, a Chewie, and I don't remember what all else off the top of my head.

Credits
    to bad it's to far from my place!!

Credits
    bah Jedimaster u think u far from it, im a few miles further away :S

Credits
    I'm about 20 minutes from the Indianapolis Convention Center, give or take a parking space, and the Celebration takes place the four days before my 30th birthday.

Credits
    Originally posted by Unicron
    bah Jedimaster u think u far from it, im a few miles further away :S
    hehehe yeah what i'm i saying... i'm in the same continent your not. YOU are far from it and i'm close (2000 km)