from IMDb (Celebrity News: 30th January 2004)

"Jackson Was a Drug Addict" - Says Ex-Partner

Troubled pop superstar Michael Jackson has struggled with drug addiction, according to his former business partner Myung-ho Lee. Speaking in American magazine Vanity Fair, Lee makes a series of staggering claims about the singer - who is awaiting trial on child abuse charges. He alleges Jackson was addicted to drugs morphine and Demerol and that he convinced him to spend time in rehab in Seoul, South Korea, in 1999. Lee says, "I met with the doctor on a regular basis. We were getting Michael off what he was addicted to, Demerol and morphine. His problem is a sleep disorder. He's up, up to 48 hours at a time, and then crashes." Lee also sheds light on charges Jackson of administering an intoxicating liquor and molesting a 13 year old boy - he claims on a trip to Japan with the singer in 1998, Jackson gave the teen son of a business partner three soda cans full of wine, which he called "Jesus juice". Lee says, "Later that evening, the boy came back sick. Security informed me that he appeared drunk and his father was very upset." Jackson is currently on $3 million bail awaiting his next court hearing next month.
damn, now I'm really interested what they gonna do with Him (I mean court case). also read that former wive wants babies back...