Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Charlize Theron’s Injury while filming Aeon Flux

http://www.latinoreview.com/intervie...ncharlize.html

Charlize Theron was recently injured while filming Aeon Flux in Germany. The whole production has been shut down while she recovers. Not many details have surfaced on the accident itself and the extent of her injury. Stuart Townsend, Charlize’s boyfriend and quite possibly the most envied man on the face of the earth, was in New York doing press for their upcoming film, Head in the Clouds. He gave us the skinny on what happened and how she’s doing.

Stuart: Yes, she’s doing Aeon Flux. She was shooting in Berlin. She’d been practicing for three months and it was like back flips, somersaults, on trampolines. Going one, two, three, on the wires. Then you put on a costume with platform heels. No matter how much training you do, the heels became very slippery after doing it so many times in a day. She slipped in the middle. Her disc went very close to her spinal cord. The doctors were like, one millimeter, that’s all it was from another life. So no more stunts for her, I forbid it. (Laughs) I know her, she’ll be like, “I’m fine” in six weeks and “ready to go”. All of us are like no, you have to come down. Let the stunt people do that. That’s their job and they’re professionals. That’s what they get paid for. More and more actors, since The Matrix style of shooting, are asked to do crazy stuff. It surprises me. Now the whole production is shut down. It doesn’t make sense, business wise. Maybe they’ve learned their lesson.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Come to my place i'll take care of ya!

Credits
    wasn't Aeon Flux one of those MTV animation projects in the earily to mid 90s?

Credits
    Yes it was. Directed by the same director of Animatrix short and Chronicles Of Riddick: Dark Fury, Peter Chung.

I really like seeing more and more actors doing their own stunts but of course there is a limit and stunt people steping in to do this that Therons can't do is alright. Excellent for her trying at least.