Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs down Tamagotchi Returns

They're back... and this time they're infrared
    Tamagotchi, the once ubiquitous virtual pet that was discontinued in 1998, is to make a comeback later this year. The new versions of the pocket-sized gizmos, called Tamagotchi Plus, go on sale in Japan on 20 March.

The devices will be able to communicate with each other via infrared, which means that they'll be able to go on virtual dates, buy each other presents and even have little Tamagotchi babies. The horror, the horror.

While the screens will be larger and there'll be a choice of six colours, the pets will essentially function in the same way as their predecessors, with a virtual chick growing into an adult - if looked after properly.

Between 1996-1998, toy manufacturers Bandai sold a staggering 40 million Tamagotchis. Tamagotchi Plus will cost around £10 when it reaches the UK and Bandai are expected to announce a firm release date within the next few weeks. Don't say we didn't warn you.
    Source

Credits
    cool haha.. i cant wait to get one.. and see how many people virtually try to hit on mine haha

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    it might catch on... you never know... but what if you have a tamagotchi for 80 days and he gets impotent in his old age?
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Hmmmm... for those who bought a tamagotchi 6-7 years ago, I wonder what happened to the thingy? If it dies can you reset and raise another one?

(As you can see, it's not a toy for editman - I prefer blow-up dolls made in real flesh, blood and soul.)

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    like all electrical devices they can be reset hehe

Credits
    No! Satan's worst creation has come round again, only worse!