Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

I was on Channel[v]! :D

You know those live broadcast shows like the Pepsi Charts and the like.. Australia has it's own version Channel[v].. sometimes they do live broadcasts, anyway their bus came through my town, with a huge skateboard ramp. and The Living End and Magic Dirt!!!! I was on the tele for a little while in the croud! But as soon as i realised i moved outta the way hehe...

anyway i posted some pics to the net <a href="http://www.cqnet.com.au/~user/stormwalker/blogger/vpics.html">Channel [v] Pics</a>

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Question

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Works now:

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    cool.... i think channel V is very big in asia pacific, when i went to Hong Kong and Philippines, they also had this channel... so maybe u were seen in the whole of Asia Pacific region..... woot...hehehe
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg