Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: MX1 Extension

Credits

MX1 Extension

Hi everybody,

I have a question (again ) : anyone could tell me what is a file with a mx1 extension ?? And is it possible to convert this file in mp3 for example .... ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Credits
    It took me a lot of searching, but I finally found a reference to MX1 (although maybe I have the wrong thing):

http://www.mediaxtreme.tv/products/mediaxtreme/mx1/#

Seems to be a program that TV/cable news organizations use to add text and graphics to video files. I would guess the MX1 is the file extension used for the saved files from that system.

I'm not sure there is a way to transfer that file to another format unless you have the MX1 software, but I could be wrong about that. Sorry.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Thanks for searching... You have more luck than me

In fact, I was on this french site : http://www.coucoucircus.org where there are a lot of tv theme from shows ("Génériques de dessins animés" or "Génériques de séries télé") and I tried to get the sound bites on my computer but the only thing I got it was files with this extension which was in my Temporary Internet Files.....

Anyway thanks again for your help.... I appreciate and once again the guys on the forum help me !!

Like we said in french : VIVE LE FORUM DE MOVIE-LIST !!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedys_fr
    Hi everybody,

I have a question (again ) : anyone could tell me what is a file with a mx1 extension ?? And is it possible to convert this file in mp3 for example .... ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help
    Did you get the mx1 files from coucoucircus? Then the "converting" process is the following:
    rename the file's extension to mp3

But I've a question too:
    Did you get those files from your temporary net file folder, or you found the url which leads to it?

Credits
    I got the files from my temporary net file folder.

Thanks for the tip : it's working.... It was too simple and I didn't think about it

Thanks again