Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Batman & Superman 2004 with Wolfgang Petersen, Matt Damon

comingsoon.net

Horn says that the Batman & Superman project has the best chances for a slot. In the film, the Man of Steel and the Dark Knight join forces against evil. Wolfgang Petersen is attached to produce, develop and possibly direct.

ohh no more super heroes in their underwear....:p

more info here

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/ar...6195153,38258,

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=12681
    Last edited by trailergod; 07-09-2002 at 07:07 AM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Boxers or Breifs?

Originally posted by tisoy
    ohh no more super heroes in their underwear....:p
    Underwear is fine. It's just when they start wearing it on the outside....

lol. Batman and Superman teaming up? Really doesn't make any sense to me. IMO the Man of Steel has just picked up a lot of dead weight. (Don't even get me started on how Batman technically isn't even a superhero at all.)

Well, the first Batman movie was great. Second, I saw bits that look great. Third and Fourth though....ew. Batman just took a really wrong turn.

Might be intresting if they do it right. If at ANY point though, there is a speech about teamwork and how working together will defeat whatever ultimate evil is thrown at them, I'm walking out. :p

Credits
    Eek. Batman and Superman have nothing to do with each other. Batman is too cool for Superman anyway. =D What about Batman: Year One? Isn't that project already started?
    At the center of the world there is a statue of a girl. She is standing near a well with a bucket bare and dry. I went and looked her in the eyes and she turned me into sand. This clumsy form that I despise scattered easy in her hands. And it came to rest upon a beach, with a million others there. We sat and waited for the sea to stretch out so that we could disappear into the endlessness of blue, into the horror of the truth. We are far less than we knew.

Yes, we are far less than we knew.

Credits
    Originally posted by MovieDetective
    What about Batman: Year One? Isn't that project already started?
    Word is, they shelved Aronofky's "Batman: Year 1" for Petersen's "Batman vs. Superman" Suckas! :mad:

Credits
    Boo. Every times I remember this, it makes less and less sense. Batman and Superman don't mix - I don't care how you do it. The only relation they have is that they are both owned by DC.

There are a ton of superhero crossovers that would work but this one is just weird. I really doubt it will work.

Credits
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Batman: Year One...gone? *growls* Okay so wait, are Superman and Batman teaming up, or are they going against each other?

Credits
    I don't agree with you guys, Batman & Superman teaming up could be a very interesting thing. But Batman : year one would have been a better idea....too bad
    D. Mc'lawns,
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.--Verbal Kint, Usual Suspect

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Cool

Originally posted by dmclawns
    But Batman : year one would have been a better idea....too bad
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...=&threadid=883
    http://www.batinthesun.com/

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    If your site is right Zubi, the movie will be released next month... but none of the trailers are working.... does anybody know where I can find it?

Credits

Unhappy

Czec aronofsky.net for some more news on the status of 'Batman: Year One' project.

Sad day. Even 'The Fountain' is in trouble.

Credits
    that really sux... they're ruining batman! last batman movie- i liked it but everyone else hated it. they hated batman forever also and hated batman robin more. what are they doing to batman? he's the coolest superhero. he's my hero! batman year one seems a cool idea. but batman vs. superman? PULEASEE!

Credits

Arrow Another $0.02

In the end I can understand the decision by the execs. Just take a look at the directors: Aronofsky would serve a thrilling, and imaginative movie if he is capable to transport the style and vision from his first two films into 'Batman: Year One' ... the people, well the critics, would be very satisfied. But huge B.O. success is questionable here. Petersen on the other hand is the more audience (speak: box office) oriented director and Warner is probably in safe mode with this project: big name stars, tons of fx, heavy marketing and all the other hoopla to cash in tons of money ... hmmmmm the name 'Joel Schumacher' comes to mind.

Perhaps there is the chance we will see both films, if the next comic2film projects Daredevil and X² succeed.

Credits

Why this will suck.

To date, there have only been 2 DC to tv/movie project I really liked: Batman Forever and Smallville. I didn't like the Superman flicks, the other 3 Batmans were either too dark or too flashy, and Smallville just has the right blend of character, humanity, and cool action to make me smile. As for a Batman Superman crossover, it just couldn't work. Marvel comic2films are in real cities with real landmarks. People like to think the comic book universe is real, would they rather see Spidey in NYC or Batman in Gotham?(considering both are slated for '04) Besides, Spidey has flaws and foibles. He's human, but also superhuman. Batman... well, he isn't a deep character, and he has no superpowers. Superman is too powerful, and all he ever deals with is women falling at his feet. Spidey is a dork, and i relate to that. And besides, will Kirsten Dunst get soaked in B&S?(look at the ACRONYM, for cryin' out loud...) I think not. So Warner, skip this one, and try to do Year One. It may suck, but may suck is a better chance than will suck.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    I don't agree with you guys, Batman & Superman teaming up could be a very interesting thing. But Batman : year one would have been a better idea....too bad
    I agree with you on that one
    "Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or Forgotten." ~ Lilo and Stitch

Credits
    I would like to simplify everything by saying: JUST MAKE A DAMN BATMAN MOVIE!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS ABOUT, JUST MAKE IT; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!! phew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast