Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Sex & The City May visit the Big Screen

This weekend may not be the swan song for "Sex and the City." The series' top executive, Michael Patrick King, and the show's cast is in discussions with HBO about a movie that would continue the saga of the four New York City friends, HBO spokeswoman Tobe Becker said Thursday.

Becker would not comment specifically on a Variety report that HBO is trying to wrap up deals with series stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis to bring their roles to the big screen

MSN
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Call me crazy, but why would anyone want to see a full length film of Sex And The City. Sure 1 hot girl, her attractive but old friend and her 2 not so attractive friends sitting around talking sex is popular, but even if you like it, the style is wrong for a film.

Credits
    Oh i am not sure how i feel about it. I mean i really loved the last episode. Also the movie would have to be amazing i know people would have such high expectations! it would be ridiculous. as long as Jason lewis is in the movie, i will go see it

Credits
    If all the original cast & siilar charactors are there, I will be definitely going to this movie. Big Sex & The City fan. It is a very good show.