Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: Should ZUBi leave is title of Moderator or not? (PART 2)

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

13 46.43%
  • NO

15 53.57%
    Credits

«EDIT»Should ZUBi leave is title of Moderator or not? (PART 2)

Let's make this simpler!!

YES = NO MORE ZUBI AS A MODERATOR

NO = ZUBi KEEPS HIS TITLE OF MODERATOR

sorry for the confusion!

Credits
    Alright, folks. This is it.

If you care about this Forum vote again and vote now.

The final outcome will ultimately decision what ZUBi will do.

(JM. I think this setup should be fine )

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    This whole this feels wrong cuz Being a MOD should not be a contest of popularity.
    JP is King of ML, should be his decision not ours.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Why is this up to us? This poll could be compromised because non-active users could simply click yes or no, just like in Trailer Idol... I think this decision should be left to JP just like Gaumont says.
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Lightbulb

ohh give me a break. I just wanna know what people thinks about this & I will likely leave MOD place in peace. PERIOD (!).
    Last edited by ZUBi; 03-06-2004 at 08:56 AM.

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits

Credits
    Wow! I didn't know that in internet you could be judged by your political beliefs, which is of course something that in my country or in USA you shouldn't do because that's just the point!!!

If someone has a something extreme political things to say just ignore it or say "OK" and move on. Isn't that just what freedom of speech is all about. We don't have to be so sensible about everything.

Credits
    I'm gonna guess you mean "sensitive" because it's very good to be sensible about things.
    I agree with you, but this is a unique case... he is a moderator at Movie-List, and as a moderator here you should not be constantly posting threads that do nothing and achieve nothing but promoting animosity between the members. That's what he's always done, and to a higher degree recently... even ignoring the wishes of the owner of the site. He's made his beliefs known... again and again and again and again. That's not the right way for a moderator to act, simple as that. Make your beliefs known, I have... but this isn't the place for your personal agenda. "Freedom of speech" has nothing to do with it in this case.

Credits
    I agree with Mark, the word MODERATOR describes a somewhat different function

Credits
    i voted against zubi, not cause he is a bad mod... he is a great mod, since i started here zubi has been a mod and has done a wonderful job... but i feel the average age of forum members might be decreasing (just a thought.. ) and due to recent political events most people are more sensitive, and while this should have nothing to do with the duties of a moderator, it would appear that in this rare case it has.. i digress.. the reason i voted no was not to boot him as a mod but more of a "take a bit of time off".. let things cool down a bit... have a vacation... then if you feel ready come back... obviously everyone is a bit on edge at the moment, and cultures are clashing... this is something we cant really do anything about except try TRY and be understanding and not take everything to heart... chill guys.. and lets let this thread die.

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    what did i miss?
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    a mod should never tell a member... "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!!"

joking or not... I gave my deep serious opinion about something. He responded with that quote. And one of you said that you shouldn't judge or be mean to someone by their political beliefs.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    ZUBi has decided to resign as MOD.
    Closing thread.