Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    We in europe need to take this werry serius..... i for one has lost all compasion for Islam and Fundamentalists..... i realy dont know how to say this without sounding racist but.. The faster we get rid of thise ppl the better the world will be... now that is Sad but True

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    Originally posted by Stormwalker
    what did spain do that was so bad that it had to become a target? (and i dont want to hear one answer that has the word america in it.. )
    that's impossible
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    This is one of the sadest moments in europe.....
    I THink this madness will never end...it is getting bigger and bigger.

Credits
    Yes, it is a sad time, but I lost a close friend on Sept.11, 01 and how I delt with was quite wierd but I went to the hospital with my then wife and we looked at the new-borns. It just... helps you realize that there is good in the world, you just have to find it.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    I'd like to offer my condolences to all the people of Spain

I'd also like to say that IF this attack was carried out because Spain supports the US, isn't that kust another reason to continue to do so?

This is a horrible tragedy and I'd personally do anything possible to prevent this myself, but I feel like this is a wake-up call for Europe. Al Queda or whatever terrorist group doesn't discriminate in targets. When for the past 30 years the US was getting bombed all over the world, everyone was saying "screw you this isn't our problem", If only we learned to put our political bullshit aside and fight together then maybe this wouldn't happen. And that's what we need to do, fight, because terrorists will never stop, from day one of their lives they've been told kill everyone, and now they do, they're mostly just children, they can't think for themselves and this is what they do. If you ask me they don't have the *****ing balls to kill someone face to face.
    These ****s almost killed me, I think about 9|11 everyday, and I mean everyday. When it's 9:11 PM I find myseld looking at the clocl next to the TV. Everyday I see a hole in the ground where something I used to admire used to stand. And it's going to happen again...and again...and again...until these terrorists teach us a lesson- to not let them make us live in fear, to kill our friends like it's some ****ing math problem 911-311= day to die

We should be on their *** for this, this is a war and people need to do something, cuz I don't exactly want to die and neither does anyone else, and I'm fed up with this **** that the US is alone in this, I don't find it surprising at all that many of the countries that support teh US have experienced terrorism

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, this is my take on this

Credits
    Well, what we all must do is understand, not agree with every other person in this world.

As awful things happensm, remember that terrorists are not made or even born into. They do what they do because they think there are injustice in this world, and so there is. Bomb attacks are not the right way to settle the bad thing in this world.

There are many things possible why this attack was made. Most clear would be that now Spain has an election, and the last goverment was on USA's side in the war in Irak. It's a direct strike against all those things. I do understand being against the war in Irak, but I don't understand or agree why should someone kill 200 people to say that out loud.

BTW I always wanted to ask: What should be done to those responsible of this attack?

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    I'm fed up with this **** that the US is alone in this, I don't find it surprising at all that many of the countries that support teh US have experienced terrorism
    My country Denmark is a small country (5 million ppl) and we have never had a terorist attack.... but we do suport the USA 100% and also help out in the IRAQ war with 2 ships, 600 Special Forces, 200 Engineres, 900 Relife workers and a small number of other staff... we have spend 10 million Dollers + in aid for the cassualties of the IRAQ war and collections after 9/11 raised more then 3 million dollers in aid to the familys and ppl hurt by 9/11.... and im proud of this fact... and i hope that my country and its goverment keeps helping the USA and UK as mutch as they can.... cos this is a common problem and it has been from day 1... the tragady in spain changes nothing but strangthen oure determination to stop terrorism....

Fed7haS - Behind USA and UK all the WAY!!

Credits
    I'm glad that someone can rise to the call of duty, sounds cliche but it's true.

and look what just happened, the whole Spanish election was swayed because of this attack, another words the terrorists succeeded.
    I don't think this problem can be resolved today or tomorrow but this is how international efforts are born. The same way we have NATO or Interpol we should have an international anti-terrorist group, but that's not gonna happen if everyone is just bitchin' about the other countries just for the sake of doing it.

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    and look what just happened, the whole Spanish election was swayed because of this attack, another words the terrorists succeeded.
    most people were against a war, but aznar still supported bush, so now he got what he called for: his party lost the elections

i'm glad people didn't listen to that coward claiming it was the eta behind the attacks last thursday, just to hold the voters on his side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12