Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

What did ya do today?

It's time for me to make a sticky thread in the NON-related movies chatter.... (if is sticky enough)

Today I did nothing. I spent all day at Hurricane Harbor (Water park) yesterday so I'm tired and I just recently got out of a serious relationship so I'm more in a lazy mood today.

I ordered a lot of pizza. I watched Animal Planet. I learned a lot about Koala Bears and Kangeroos. (Did ya know that Koala Bear make a loud mating call that can be heard over a mile away?) My friend Brad came over to give my shirt back that I left in his backseat of his car. (It is NOT what you think) I'm going to watch Parole Board in 25 minutes. Then I'm gonna watch a DVD while eating a pickle.

That's my day today. If it's interesting, I will treat this as my calendar.

I hope you will too.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    made breakfast, lunch and dinner for my "papa" (thats my father, he had 2 strokes already, so he needs lots of help)
    stayed home coz its a damn HEAT WAVE here in europe !!!!!

right now i have the fan full blast and my PC is also complaning from the HEAT ...

it was 35c today !!!! 95F ....
    Last edited by trailergod; 08-09-2003 at 04:53 PM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Re: What did ya do today?

Originally posted by radstar
    I just recently got out of a serious relationship
    Jeditaz?

Anyway my day is...
    I slept, this damn heatwave is making me drowsy. It caused my bed frame to soften and that's broke so I've been catching up on sleep on my sofabed.

Credits
    spent the day in the summer reading a good book, then dinner with my family in the evening, and just got out of a nice run in Counter-Strike
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    I got up at @ 14:00 :big grin:, studied for 2h, played "Star Wars: Galactic battlegrounds - Clone Campaigns" on my PC, and then went out to see some friends that I went to Turkey with. I plan to watch a movie now (maybe "The Four Feathers") and that's it for today...although it's already tomorow.
    Last edited by lafce; 08-09-2003 at 07:05 PM.

Credits

Re: Re: What did ya do today?

Originally posted by carl
    Jeditaz?
    yup.... (who else?)

Credits

Re: Re: Re: What did ya do today?

Originally posted by radstar
    yup.... (who else?)
    so now your going after the Rock? =)

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: What did ya do today?

Originally posted by Gaumont
    so now your going after the Rock? =)
    who said i never went after him "already"

Last edited by radstar; 08-10-2003 at 12:47 AM.

Credits

Boring

Got on the computer right after I got up to talk to my boyfriend. Went to the recycling center with my dad then to Arbys to eat some lunch. Went to visit my boyfriend at his job for a couple hours then came home. Was home for 15 minutes and then went to White Castle to get dinner. Then did some dishes, doing laundry now as well as being online and looking at all the message boards that I'm on.
    "Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or Forgotten." ~ Lilo and Stitch

Credits
    I went to work, came home, and played some Project Gotham on my Xbox that I bought yesterday.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Today I was suppost to go shopping for a new wardrob. It's very intresting, you see, blue jeans and plain coloured t-shirt have been all I've bought for 4 years or so. A group of girls took it upon themselves to take me shopping.

So today we were suppost to go again, but with money. Anyway work called me in and there was no time I worked until 10:30. RUSHED to get out of there so I could see SWAT with some friends. Sat next to an attractive girl. Tried to figure out if she wanted the arm rest or I should take it. We kinda went back and forth (she was with someone )

My friend who WORKS at the Famous Players said that a total of 7 people bought tickets for Gigili last night. He sudguested we could probably go and not offend anyone with heckling or rude comments. We're trying to decide if doing that to the movie would be worth the ticket price.

It's 2:50 here now, I'm home posting here. A long drive with my best friend home (in circles to make it long) Talking and stuff....

Credits
    Woke up at 6 am
    MRI of the Brain at 7 pm - not fun at all
    Waiting for results till 10 am
    went home at 11 am
    went to work at 11: 30
    got home at 6 pm
    ate pizza at 6:15
    went to sleep

Credits
    had to work today, my former employer had his Laptop stolen and many other office equipment... i had to go and redo all those networking settings... ugh.... and it did not go as expected, it took me 6 hours to fix all those PC together again.... ugh... imagine from 11am to 8pm working on a Sunday.. thats nightmare for me !!!

interesting on the way home, i used the City train and i was surrounded by tourists... lol... at one side a few backpackers speaker Dutch, and some speaking Swedish, i think... there where also some americans and spaniards... and wow that train ride was warm and noisy....

Credits
    Friday - work. 8am - 9:45pm. No overtime. Finished 1st cut of one project.
    Saturday - work. 8am - 8pm. No overtime. (but I'll get a day off during the next weeks.) Fininshed 1st cut of another project.
    Sunday - watched Straw Dogs Criterion 2-disc DVDs.
    Monday - more work. Feedbacks received. Changes made. Sending out 2nd edits of both projects for approval. Will watch new episodes of "The Simpsons" tonight.

4 day forecast of editman's life.
    Tuesday - Friday: probably work... Will still be watching "Neon Genesis Evangelion" remastered DVDs (I'm up to disc 4 now.) Planning to see "American Wedding" (or "America Pie: The Wedding" as it's called Down Under.) at the end of the week.

nah I don't think this thread's really exciting for poor old uptight nerdish editman...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Today (Sunday)

Went shopping and went to Summer Rush in Toronto (down by the lake at "The Docks" with lots of people, euro-dance and techno music.)

It was hot and packed tight...but most of the people packed near me were attractive ladies. so no complaints

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast