Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Music used in Odeon cinemas in the UK

I'm looking to search the M-L massive for some help tracking down a song. My apologies as this will probably on be applicable to our M-L UK crew.

When you go to the cinema in an Odeon cinema just before the certificate information comes up there is a advertisment for Odeon cinemas. It is a black screen with orange sparks jumping up on to the screen. The song in the background is some kind of jazz/salsa tune and I really like it. If anyone might be able to point in the right directionas to what it is or somewhere else I might be able to find out that would be mega.

best wishes Gnome
    "Remember, you are not a salmon"

Credits
    I have no idea but wouldn't it be best to ask the Odeon Cinema this question of what tune they use? Or perhaps ask the headoffice or advertising department (email them) asking about their advertising material.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Post I have the best website for that...

Looking for the Odeon cinema music? Well a brilliant website that helped me is called Commercial Breaks and Beats - it is a truly invaluable resource for finding advert and theme music. It knows music from adverts going back to the late '70s and a current Top 5 of advert music with links to Amazon UK where you can buy the singles/albums.

It helped me to find a song that played on a Rover car ad with the roulette wheel called "Life In Mono" by Mono. It's a great song and it could be a James Bond theme!

M Prince

That's www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk...