Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Kill Bill Prequel Planned

Maverick director Quentin Tarantino is planning an animated prequel to his Kill Bill movies - to show the early life of the deadly assassin. The film will be drawn in the Japanese manga style already seen in Kill Bill Volume 1 and will focus on the three men - pimp Estebian Vihaio and martial arts masters Hattori Hanzo and Pei Mai - who turned Bill into a ruthless killer. The Oscar-winning writer and director will write and produce the film. Tarantino has also speculated that he could return to Kill Bill's world in 15 years time to follow the daughter of a character killed in the first film.

AusAnime
    Was hoping KB2 will tell why Kill is a ruthless killer but I guess not. Interesting news!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    What! Vivica A. Fox's kid is gonna be in the sequel? Suck!

Credits
    QT needs to move on after this. Didn't I read somewhere that he wants to do the next bond?

Credits

With a week still left before KILL BILL VOLUME 2 opens in theaters, Quentin Tarantino has come out and said he's already got a killer idea in mind for a third volume in the revenge driven movie series -- and the seeds were planted in the first film. Guess where and with who?

The star will be Vernita Green's (Vivica A. Fox's) daughter, Nikki (Ambrosia Kelley)," Tarantino told Entertainment Weekly. "I've already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale (Julie Dreyfus) will get all of Bill's money. She'll raise Nikki, who'll take on The Bride."

The filmmaker said he's going to shoot the movie in 10 or 15 years, giving the necessary time needed for Kelley to grow up and become an adult. "Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers. I might even shoot a couple of scenes for it now so I can get the actresses while they're at this age."
    -From Cinescape