Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Mr. Deeds

Credits

Post Mr. Deeds

Among all the sequels, prequels and war movies I am actually looking forward to seeing this...yes I know it is the lowest common denominator in humor, but I love Adam Sandler movies ...okay Little Nicky not so much ;-) Also, like Wedding Singer the soundtrack for Mr. Deeds rocks! It has a great electic mix of Bowie, U2, DMB, Weezer, travis and a bunch of others..

Credits

i like adam sandler also but i have to see this movie. i dont know what it is about the movie why i wanna see it pretty bad. it just looks like a movie that i have to see and it looks really funny.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits

road trip!

I hear you Giggles.

I'm going on a roadtrip this weekend and was browsing Best Buy for appropriate music and Mr. Deeds caught my eye.

It's perfect for summer driving. I love the Dave Matthews and Travis songs especially. And Weezer's "Island in the Sun" has such a cool, laidback melody that I could listen to it for hours. Which I probably will, driving to the beach, getting a "driver tan."

Credits
    I usually like Adam Sandler movies, and this one looks pretty much like the other ones, so it should be pretty good. I'll go rent it if I don't hear it sucks like Big Daddy(easily Sandler's worst) or Little Nicky(a close second.)
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?