Well this thread's got you all talking!

Hey, can somebody tell me why the most popular teen actors in the '80s were called COREY? (as in Corey Feldman and Corey Hart?)

Also let me add something. My definition of a good (action) movie is that it should be 2 - 2 1/2 hours long, because I'm paying my £7 (in Britain) at the movie theatre and I want to feel I've seen something dammit! :big grin:

That's why my favourite movies are the 2hrs+ movies like... Die Hard 2 and 3, The Rock and Face/Off. That's not to say I don't like films that are shorter as it depends on the plot. But if I go to the movie theatre I want to see a movie that gives me (and the actors) time for some character development, funny dialogue, good scenery... and of course big explosions.

That's why I avoid movies like TORQUE like the plague . As much as the trailer looked fancy, THAT was a triumph of editing (don't let me start with the CGI bike on top of the train??) over common sense, just like the movie. Plus the fact that the whole stupid movie was wrapped up in 85 minutes?? That's pathetic! Kids' (leaving out Harry Potter) movies are that length! I'll probably catch Torque on DVD at a friend's house or on cable, but I wouldn't spend my hard-earned on it!