Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Shocking news about Murder/Suicide

Killer's anger recalled

Couple's argument started in apartment, ended on overpass

He was a fiery tennis player at SMU with a history of violence. She was his on-again-off-again girlfriend, petite and beautiful, who also had run-ins with the law.

Paul Stephens and Lorena Osorio's relationship began when she was 15 years old, working at Boston Market in Dallas. He was 24, a college graduate beginning his career in the computer industry.

"They seemed very happy with each other ... very relaxed, comfortable, very grounded," said Scott Jackson of Dallas, who shared dinner, coffee and relaxed conversation with the couple recently. "I'm shocked."

After six years together, police and witnesses say, Mr. Stephens and Ms. Osorio spent their final moments together Thursday arguing in a white Mercedes parked on a the Bush Turnpike overpass. Then, in mind-numbing horror, motorists watched as he pulled her struggling from the car and pushed her to her death 85 feet below in roaring rush-hour traffic.

Her body landed on the hood of Janette Durham's Ford Crown Victoria as she drove home from work. "She didn't know what it was and pulled over," said Lisa Durham, the Mesquite resident's daughter, who said her mother was "pretty shaken up" and on Friday afternoon didn't want to talk about the experience.

Witnesses said Mr. Stephens jumped to his death moments later. It was a spasm of violence that friends and family members struggled to make sense of Friday. Some described the couple as devoted, doting partners, who planned to marry. Others said Mr. Stephens' charming, witty exterior belied an underlying rage.

Mr. Stephens served probation for a Dallas County assault in 1997, and the next year a protective order was taken out against him in Dallas County by a former girlfriend. No additional details were available Friday in either of those cases.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...olo.52bf8.html

This wuz weird. It is scary! It happened just 5 minutes from my house. Jedi Taz wuz driving on the highway toward Best Buy and then wuz on his way to meet me at the movie theater. He said the traffic wuz unbelievable! He didn't know what wuz going on until he heard on the radio.

Isn't it horrible? Nothing like that ever happens around here..
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    How can people get so out of control? Don't they know that in an hour or less the world will be a beautiful place again? So young .. so sad.
    Deep In The Heart Of Texas!
    My Movie Collection

Credits
    Yeah that is horrible. Sadly anyone is capible of anything, and usually people dont suspect it. When things like that occur in a nieghbourhood people are always shocked and how the people seemed so "normal". Well they probally were normal. But like bebbaboo said, people dont think and violence becomes their only answer to the situation.
    Sadly, Ive seen it happen so many times. From a father hitting his daughter because she took the car when he said not to, to a kid shooting himself because of a math final.
    It is a sad, sad world.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache