Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Angry American torture of Iraqi prisoners

sorry, politics again, but can't avoid that...

ZUBi says: America (& their supporters) really wants JIHAD (read: Holy War) or what ?!

EDIT: ATTENTION !: pictures are NOT suitable for young adults !!!

---
    OUTRAGE AT AMERICAN TORTURE OF IRAQI PRISONERS
    Apr 30 2004
    From Anthony Harwood, US Editor, In New York
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...l&siteid=50143

SHAME OF ABUSE BY BRIT TROOPS
    May 1 2004
    Rogue British troops batter Iraqis in mockery of bid to win over people
    By Paul Byrne
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...l&siteid=50143
    ---
    Last edited by ZUBi; 05-01-2004 at 06:28 PM.

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Hey, it is just American's ZUBi - some of our own have been acting up. This is wrong - this is awful treatment. I have nothing else to say.

Credits

The shame is overwhelming

How can we, as Americans, hold our heads up to the world after this. It is so disgusting. Time and again in my life I have wondered about the human race ... and once again, I am faced with that dilemma. We are supposed to be "saving" these people from a viscious dictator, and we are acting just a bad. The horror of it.... These are American kids acting this way ... girls too! How can that be? I cried when I saw the news. I'm crying now. I lived through Viet Nam and Mi Lai when our soldiers slaughtered a whole village. I never thought I'd see American GIs showing such disregard for human lives and dignity again. I was wrong.

What can I say? I'm sorry? That means so little. I only hope that unlike Nixon, President Bush makes sure these poor excuses for American soldiers pay dearly for this. If they don't get prison time, there is something sadly wrong.
    Last edited by bebbaboo; 05-01-2004 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Correct spelling

Credits
    at least we don't cut off their tongues... slowly barber them to death.. blow them up... put them in gas chambers...

it's just humiliation. i don't see torture anywhere.

in fact- the topic says American. I see the British are treating them worse. Hitting them in the groin with a rifle? On the American page- I see they're just enjoying making them dance nude (and that makes them very weird)..
    so cuz of the topic... once again.. i am offended by you and i know you don't care. so whatever! say what you want and i'll say what i want. it's never gonna end.

of course i think it's awful the way americans and british treated them. at least they're not innocent. we should just do captures and leave them alone. you have to have a wicked head to act like this...
    Last edited by radstar; 05-01-2004 at 01:21 PM.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    That's true. But "just humiliation" is not acceptable. We're supposed to be the good guys in the white hats. We're supposed to be better than this. Just because someone didn't die doesn't make it right. These men were fighting for what they believed in, and they were in our care while we interrogated them. What did we do? We showed them that we are the monsters they believe us to be. It is a huge step back in the war to win the Iraqis hearts and the hearts of the world. I'm disgusted.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by radstar
    at least we don't cut off their tongues... slowly barber them to death.. blow them up... put them in gas chambers...

it's just humiliation. i don't see torture anywhere.
    JUST HUMILIATION! I am amazed how you can look at something like that as just Humiliation... I can't stop crying even now, every time i see the pictures... I bet any one in that situation rather be dead! than humiliated like that, by people who talk about good intention, and saving people, by people who are suppose to be the world power. and i am sorry for the whole f* world if these are the poeple who are in power...
    If our military can even think of something like that, even think, how much are we all in danger... the poeople who are suppose to protect us, stand for a country... think it is funny making people dance around... It is just the beginning on another Jewish camps, this time Iraquis, and this time no Hitler but U.S.

Credits
    that is just unbelieveable....
    and how could someone lower that down what happend
    it is just wrong...no matter if it were american or german soldiers...

Credits
    Okay, I don't think that a bunch of soldiers doing something that is UNDENIABLY WRONG is stating that the United States is like the Nazis. There are a lot of different things going on here. Yes, America has done wrong. We even did some stupid things before during the Red Scare and after Pearl Harbor when Japanese-Americans were placed into camps because America feared they were spies. However, the entire government was sided with the Nazis. NO ONE in America should be siding with these bastards that have been doing this to prisoners of war. I didn't agree with how the Nazis treated the Jews. I didn't agree with how the Vietcong treated American prisoners. I certainly do not agree with how these troops have been treating the Iraqis. I don't think that the entire US government is evil. However, I still am placing my solid vote coming this November.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    I wonder what the iraqies do if they catch american or other soldeirs. Probably to the same, War aint fun, u get stuff like this, why blame only americans all do it in war!

Imo this is blaming americans by posting about it. but that just my opinion, cause if iraqies do this i doubt it will be posted as bad iraqies etc etc.

Regards
    Last edited by Unicron; 05-02-2004 at 04:53 AM.

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicron
    why blame only americans all do it in war!
    who blame only americans in this anyway...

P.S.: I presume America (& their supporters) will 'suffer' more & more (from Islam fanatics)...

Credits
    I find it odd that this comes to a suprise to everybody. It's a war, would be strange if people didn't go all the way to win (or whatever "to win" means in this case).

Credits
    Canadian tortures Americans
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanSIX
    Canadian tortures Americans
    ROFL
    but only americans? it's a threat to the whole world
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    we got also a weapon of mass destrucion

Credits
    Discostu... is that....you?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast