My opinion is similar to this, i feel sympathy for them.. but it is war.. they did worse to the yanks... if they would just put down their weapons, vote for a leader of their own which can pass the most simplest of psychiatric tests.. then this would all be over! !!!

For starters, to these American troops who I'm seeing pointing at Iraqi cocks and balls during my nightly news, I ask you, "What the ****?" Are you stupid? What the hell did you take photographs for? You're about as ****ing stupid as the group of teenagers who film themselves breaking into their neighbor's house, and then leave the ****ing tape behind for the cops to find. And Ms Female Soldier? You're ****ing uhh-gleee!

Secondly, let's try to keep things in perspectove here people. "Al-Shweiri said that while jailed by Saddam's regime, he was shocked, beaten and hung from the ceiling with his hands tied behind his back. 'But that's better than the humiliation of being stripped naked,' he said." "They made us stand in a way that I am ashamed to describe. They came to look at us as we stood there. They knew this would humiliate us," he said, adding that he was not sodomized." Oh come on. Does anyone believe this crock of ****? Does that sound ****ing reasonable to you? You'd rather be beaten and physically tortured than be stripped naked and made to blush over your tiny Iraqi balls? C'mon man!

Let's look back at how our prisoners of war were treated. Broken bones from repeated beatings. Rape. Starvation. And in some cases, execution. Ask Lieutenant Colonel Richard Storr about the beatings, burnings, starvation and mock executions endured while he was a prisoner during the first Iraqi war. Constant threats of castration and dismemberment were a daily treat for him. Want to talk about Geneva Conventions? Ask Tom Hamill about having a knife held to his throat on live television. Ask him about his untreated gunshot wound. Ask the Red Cross how PFC Keith Maupin's health is doing? Oh yeah, that's right, they don't know since nobody's seen of heard from him since he was paraded around on Al-Jazeera on April 17th.

Now, did the world community (you read as "Arab states") cry out in anguish and outrage when these things happened? No, they were silent. Did they cry out when photographs were shown of Americans being set on fire, their burned corpses being drug around the streets, or hung from bridges? Well, gee, sort of. One Iraqi cleric said it was okay to kill our troops regardless if they were trying to help or not, but it was disrespectful to set their corpses on fire. Well, okay. Big help that was. But all the other worldly voices? Silent.

But now some photos came out of our troops embarassing -- not mistreating but ****ing embarassing -- some Iraqi prisoners by making them pose naked and every ****er with one leg is hobbling towards a microphone to speak out about American abuse. Let's keep this in perspective. Was it juvenile? Yes. Was it asinine? Yes. Was it disrespectful? Yes. Should the soldiers be reprimanded? Yes. But that's where it ends. These Iraqi prisoners weren't raped, or burned, or beaten, or starved or executed. They were embarassed because they got smacked in the chops by a woman (an ugly one that that). They were embarassed because they were forced into pranks that are more fit for a fraternity initiation than a jailhouse.

You were embarassed. Oh boo ****ing hoo. Cry me a ****ing river, you pussy.
EHOWA